Watch Freeks banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I have not been able to find many pics of these monsters on the wrist, specifically in either silvertone/blue, or silvertone/black if possible.

I'm debating between these two colors and can't decide.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Ironcross wrote:
I have not been able to find many pics of these monsters on the wrist, specifically in either silvertone/blue, or silvertone/black if possible.

Iron - call your local JC Penny. This morning I JUST saw these watches at JC Penny. You don't have to buy there, but you can go see and try on to see how it fits on your arm.

Check out these pictures I took at JC Penny in the upper left corners you will see the Cordubas they had

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Thanks, I came across that too when I was searching yesterday.

Not too bad a deal for $189.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

you going to go check out JC Penny. You can try on and they are doing 25% off this weekend. I think it was about the same price there also.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
Ironcross wrote:

Iron - call your local JC Penny. This morning I JUST saw these watches at JC Penny. You don't have to buy there, but you can go see and try on to see how it fits on your arm.

Check out these pictures I took at JC Penny in the upper left corners you will see the Cordubas they had
Thats a great idea,
I was just thinking that it would be nice to see one in person before ordering.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
you going to go check out JC Penny. You can try on and they are doing 25% off this weekend. I think it was about the same price there also.
That all black Corduba in the back with the rubber/steel bracelet looks nice.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I tried it on. It is very nice, but actually to large for me. My Invicta Reserve and SAN are 50MM and that is about as large as I go. the Corduba's and Russian Divers are just to large for me (so far, don't quote me in the future, lol)

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
I tried it on. It is very nice, but actually to large for me. My Invicta Reserve and SAN are 50MM and that is about as large as I go. the Corduba's and Russian Divers are just to large for me (so far, don't quote me in the future, lol)
Curious as to what the price was on that one if you recall.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I am not sure. I think it was in the $165-175 range after the discounts they were offering. you could probably just call one of the stores to see if they have one before going over. You could describe it to them since it is so unique looking.

·
Registered
42 Posts
imported post

i have the Corduba Ibiza in the black and gunmetal. it is big, wears big, and feels big. if you dont like big then dotn get it. it bigger than a RD, bigger than SAN III.
i got mine on shop for like $138 or something a month or so ago...
hell the yellow ones, the red, and the blue were on special all week for like 4119, and even as low as $99

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

I put the Corduba on the backburner for now. The Scuba is calling me now, VERY loudly too.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
imported post

Ironcross wrote:
Thanks Mike, did you get get it?
I got this one from World of Watches for 99.00. No 4 year extension but thats ok. I also have the yellow and SS, and the red and SS bracelet. Haven't sized those yet, but soon. Then the pics will be here. No I haven't gotten the scuba yet, Should be here on the 24th.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts