Watch Freeks banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Here are some pictures of my Corduba ibiza. I finally got it all sized and wearable...the darn screws are pretty tough to get undone!!! But with a lot of grunting I finally got them undone and the band sized!!!

Okay...for those who are wondering how the watch looks on a big wrist...you can see it fits me just fine. My wrist is just a tad over 8.5 inches.

The brusing on my wristis not from the watch...it's from all the blood taken from my hand during my recent hospital stay!!!

·
Registered
499 Posts
imported post

Don't you just love the feel. I have all three and it is hard for me to pick out one of the colors to wear.

Hope you like yours as much as I love mine.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
imported post

Congrats, Daddy. The watch is great. Love the color combo. That is one I need for myself. Wear it well.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

Ya just gotta love the Corduba! I like the looksof this blue version. CONGRATS on a nice snag and wear it in good health!

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

congrats, it looks good on the wrist..........but now you always be walking around with a black and blue wrist.......lol:q

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Mystic Kitten wrote:
Congats thats one bad watch. I love the color too. Is that Black IP and Rubba? Meow, kitten:)
Mystic...are you sure you didn't visit me during the night in the hospital??? Some of the puncture wounds on my arms look suspiciously like teeth marks!!!!!;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts