Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Maurice Clemmons is dead!! Breaks my heart! .......................... Yea, right!!! Article says that 6 or 7 people were accomplices in helping him elude police. Just unfreegin real!!! Upside is that they are up sh-t's creek without a paddle when they are caught, and they will be caught!!!

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Typically we as humans do not wish death upon anyone but in this case I will be honest and say......GOOD.

And if anyone has a problem with my feelings, keep them to yourself.....:madd:madd , take your time and energy and donate money to the officer's families.

CJ

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Seattle wrote:
Typically we as humans do not wish death upon anyone but in this case I will be honest and say......GOOD.

And if anyone has a problem with my feelings, keep them to yourself.....:madd:madd , take your time and energy and donate money to the officer's families.

CJ
Sorry i can not keep them too myself nobody that creates such a terrible act deserves a death like this. He should have been strung up, had a curling Iron inserted where the sun dont shine and pulgeed in and watched him slowly cook!

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

I will remember that he was a human being, just like the innocent people that he removed from their families! But I find it hard to forgive, although I see where you're coming from G.

How many times have we read about scumbags being released from prison only commit heinous crimes shortly after their release. This F**k had his prison sentence commuted some years ago and look where we are today. He's been a f'ng criminal all of his adult life! Sickening!

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

George you are the voice of reason and I respect your thoughts.
Yes, you are right.........but it makes me feel better to say what I said. Rational, sympathetic thought is not in me right now.

CJ

WATCHURSELF wrote:
Let's remember this was a troubled soul

please forgive as hard as that may seem right now

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Personally I would like to know why he did what he did, and unfortunately we will never know now.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

our society is a mess -we dont deal with criminals properly

either find a REAL way to rehabilitate / change them or Exterminate them

for some reason we think if we put them away in cages where more crime and violence occurs that they will settle down

there is no way someone can go to prison and come out and be a civil person

i am not blaming "the system" -i am blaming SOCIETY in general

until we actually try and TRULY HELP troubled souls we cannot avoid the crime & violence it breeds

until then we will have to deal with the likes of RON on our forum !!!

:%:%:%:%:%

TVDinner wrote:
Personally I would like to know why he did what he did, and unfortunately we will never know now.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

You are correct about this. I worked in the Federal and state prison systems for 13 years and really all the system is set up to do is teach those who are incarcerated how to become better criminals.

WATCHURSELF wrote:

for some reason we think if we put them away in cages where more crime and violence occurs that they will settle down

until we actually try and TRULY HELP troubled souls we cannot avoid the crime & violence it breeds

TVDinner wrote:

·
Registered
281 Posts
imported post

He may have been a troubled soul...but the good people he MURDERED certainly wont have to experience any hard times in their lives...or good times, family time or any other type of time...because they are DEAD, MURDERED!!!

This maggot may have been a human in appearance, but certainly no humanity...a simple waste of oxygen and a danger to all those good people who he may have come in contact with.

He is now dead and the world is just a tiny bit safer for it...here is to hoping he burns in hell for eternity. No sympathy or "sensitive understanding" here for the slimeball.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

WATCHURSELF wrote:

TVDinner wrote:
True, oh so true.

IMHO the reason Prison does not work is because there truly is no accountability while in prison. Now if an eye for an eye was executed in the system then this would be reduced. If a man kills he is killed, if a man rapes he is castrated, if a man steels he looses a finger, if a man asaults, he is beaten to the edge of death. I assure you that when I went to jail if I was beaten like this, I sure as hell wouldnt want to go through that again.

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
imported post

Now I fully comprehend the term, "Great minds think alike"!!!! Thank you Ron!!!!

RipitRon wrote:
WATCHURSELF wrote:

TVDinner wrote:
True, oh so true.

IMHO the reason Prison does not work is because there truly is no accountability while in prison. Now if an eye for an eye was executed in the system then this would be reduced. If a man kills he is killed, if a man rapes he is castrated, if a man steels he looses a finger, if a man asaults, he is beaten to the edge of death. I assure you that when I went to jail if I was beaten like this, I sure as hell wouldnt want to go through that again.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

i agree with you 100% - i hope you know i was just kidding around

this is a tough fact of life -what happened

and yes the guy deserved his fate but the ultimate judgement happens karmically

RipitRon wrote:
WATCHURSELF wrote:

TVDinner wrote:
True, oh so true.

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
True, oh so true.

I agree with Ron, If that was the case we would be spending less money on building new prisons, and more money to schools and our education system. And what ever happened to prisoners not having any rights once they are convicted??? it seems they have more rights once they are locked up!!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.