Watch Freeks banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm too late to reach Citiizen support today but would love to set this baby. Its a Skyhawk 2nd gen, eco drive if that helps. Anyone know a website with instructions or possibly can take me through the time and date settings? I won't use the other functions. Very cool watch, by the way. I picked it up on WUS and its a beauty, titanium feather light, great fit & size. I just wish that I didn't have to look at the time in Cairo (I think) all the time so I could use instructions. :)

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Check YouTube and see if there's a video on it. I got a Blue Angels, and needed the YT video, even though I have the instruction manuel

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys! I'll do both today. I appreciate the help here. I found an instructions for dummies (perfect for me) on Youtube, too. All set now!

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Nate, that's the kind of watch that you mess with in front of a friend, act like you know what you're doing, and mutter, "I just cut a nasty one and it should be reaching you...right...about...now!"

Reactions: Mesh Guy

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone (and especially to Chuck, who gave me that lovely image to ponder). I appreciate the help here very much. This little ti eco drive is purring along with the right day and time now. Another great way to get help from my favorite forum here for sure. :)

·
Super Moderator
10,673 Posts
Sorry I'm late to the party/topic here Nate, but it looks like everything has worked out for you anyway. :thumb: Will congratulate you instead on this pick-up here ! :smile-thumb: Can't get enough of the clean, futuristic design, with the bezel, and aviation style of the dial. Looks so modern, but like it really pays tribute to classic pilot's watches also. Looks like it will be hard to take off too ! ..Enjoy Nate ! Big congrats there !!!

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Cool Eco-Drive, I have 7 at the moment love them all.

Sent from my Sinclair ZX81 using Tapatalk.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts