Watch Freeks banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this cool article over at IW about Reactor, and thought Reactor fans might really enjoy.

In the article they mention Reactor's mix of both toughness, and style, and look at some of their newest watches. Like a new Gryphon with it's hydro-dipped camouflage case, the new Proton with World Time, and two-tone steel, and gold ion plated Curie.

All looking different than other watches, and having those unique specifications Reactor fans enjoy like threaded steel bolts instead of spring bars, their unique "Never Dark" technology, Swiss movements, and more.

Here is the article from IW everyone...

http://iwmagazine.com/news-and-now/20161218/reactor-watch-tough-with-style/?utm_medium=rss&utm_source=iw_feeds&utm_campaign=main_rss&utm_content=RSSLinkyahoo.com

Just a few pictures also...

·
Registered
5,447 Posts
That blue dial is sweet!
I've just got to ask: is there a particular reason you are posting in old (6 months to close to two year) threads? Nothing wrong with this of course but participating in what's going on right now seems more logical for a new member.

Reactions: forzaferrari

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
I've just got to ask: is there a particular reason you are posting in old (6 months to close to two year) threads? Nothing wrong with this of course but participating in what's going on right now seems more logical for a new member.
All four or five word word posts like "Wow, that is cool" and "I like the blue dial". I'm guessing its a quick way of garnering posts so he can sell. And bore the regulars to death. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
Atomic Tom:
Luv them Reactors:
I own a Reactor Prisma 6000b1.
Coincidentally bought it after viewing a headsup
from a moderator on this Forum. Luv this bad boy.
Atomic Tom I believe is his user name. One of my
best and most liked watches in my 30 watch herd.

Remember when the Zon had a sales promotion
and sold them at land office prices? I sure do.
Wanna snag a "Heavy Water" model.

Lou Snutt

1 - 7 of 7 Posts