Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Who Dat nation rules.....

·
Registered
3,657 Posts
imported post

:c:c:cGreat game!!! Congrats Saints. The Madden simulated video game has predicted 6 out of the last 7 winners??? BTW The over-under on Pete Townsend "full windmills was 5 1/2. He easily covered with 12:b:b:b

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
imported post

And now he has had Ben-Gay on his shoulder for at least three hour. I wonder how many doses of Geritol he has had too take today? Man they Sucked!

woody606 wrote:
:c:c:cGreat game!!! Congrats Saints. The Madden simulated video game has predicted 6 out of the last 7 winners??? BTW The over-under on Pete Townsend "full windmills was 5 1/2. He easily covered with 12:b:b:b

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Agreed; just awful. They clearly did not check the audience demographics. Almost everyone that I had talked with thought it was a bad idea when they announced it.............it was confirmed.

CJ

Bichondaddy wrote:
And the Half Time show was as bad as I have ever seen....they should have had something else on. Those guys are almost as old as my dad...and he's 79!!!!

·
Registered
435 Posts
imported post

Aoha C.J.;
wowl
Almost as old as your dad??? and your Dad is s close to 79 geeze that's downright ancient !!! assuming your dad took the average "time out" for WWII You and I are ... within 7 years of each other,somewhere in a 14 year time span (up to 7 years younger to 7 years older.) We don't have far to go befor we are Townsend. There's a saying that is getting more and more appropriate (I'm not sure how it happened, last I looked I was 19 :(:()... " Once You are over the hill... Youstart picking up speed !

:%:%:%:%:b:b:%:%:%:%

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
imported post

I dont care how old they looked, they SUCKED!!!

I have heard better vocals from a Bar band in Alaska (Nanook and the Timber Wolves sounded better)LOL

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.