Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
.... a watch I've been babbling about for well over a year. Nothing you haven't seen before, but I am super excited. Didn't think I'd be posting to this forum any time soon. Stay tuned.

EDIT: Received it just a few moments ago. Haven't sized it yet, but here are some pics

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's scheduled to be delivered tomorrow so as long as someone is here to sign for it I'll have a picture to post. Can't wait!

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Caddymon got it right... and he should have. I've been posting about that watch since he first reviewed it almost 18 months ago.

:clapping-hands-abov

Caddymon, thank you for your excellent review. You have excellent taste in watches.

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
Beautiful, I am in love with those watches like you are, every time I see the one CJ has I have a fit lol. now I can have a fit when I see yours. Enjoy.

·
Super Moderator
9,648 Posts
Boy oh boy, Maliboo this is epic ! Such an amazing looking watch from front to back really. Will be cool seeing another in the WURW thread to along with CJ's, hvntgtaclu's, and everyones. :) They seem so refined, but also sporty, and with just the right amount of attitude. Check out those case-backs also. Stunning ! Enjoy !

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Excellent acquisition! Sizing the bracelet should've been a breeze, thanks to those one piece link screw pins.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts