Watch Freeks banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

Hey Mike.........do you think you could have wiped the smudges off that beautiful watch before you took the pictures.........lol.....:)

one nice timepiece you have there..............hope you get lots of use out of it...........just dont go beating anyone up and use the excuse you were just seeing how the watch would work while in combat.........I dont want to have to go to court as a witness to defend you and say that you just had "watch insanity'.......LOL:q

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Love the combat SAS next to the silvertone/black definitely my favorite. Enjoy that purchase. Very nice.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

I am sorry for the smudges on the dial. They are not the best pics I've taken.:q:q:q

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

mikeizzy wrote:
I am sorry for the smudges on the dial. They are not the best pics I've taken.:q:q:q
Mike, by now you have to know i just love to bust everyones chops..........its all about fun and watches here bro..........only messing with ya.......

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

tattoo chef wrote:
mikeizzy wrote:
Mike, by now you have to know i just love to bust everyones chops..........its all about fun and watches here bro..........only messing with ya.......
I know, But when you mentioned it, I went to look at the pics and really had to laugh. No harm no foul. All is good in the land of freeks.:q:q:q:q

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

that watch is just about the only SAS, other then the one I have (silver and black), that I REALLY like. looks incredible and congrats!!!

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

falcon4311 wrote:
Cool looking Invicta, it appears as though there's no lume. Is that correct?
No lume at all. Just like the combat venom. Definately a day watch.:q:q:q

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

mike congrats..Watch looks awesome...Love the stealth look to it...Wear it well brutha..

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
imported post

Now I rest my case. This is exactly why I could never buy all silver watches. LOL You Combat SAS is absolutely beautiful! I hope I get to see one in person one day.

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

I do like that! After wearing my gunmetal SAIII for some time now, I have made a "180" and have begun appreciating these black IP "stealth" finishes!

Your SAS looks great! Thanks for sharing your pics!

ENJOY!

<------------- 300 Posts!

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
imported post

Hey Rick,

Congrats on that 300! I can't believe I'm starting all over again.

CurrentTime wrote:
I do like that! After wearing my gunmetal SAIII for some time now, I have made a "180" and have begun appreciating these black IP "stealth" finishes!

Your SAS looks great! Thanks for sharing your pics!

ENJOY!

<------------- 300 Posts!

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
imported post

That's a cool version. The design of the watch really workswith this look.

Looks like Darth Vader would wear it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts