Watch Freeks banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

To all those naysayers who thought the Ravens were gonna steamroll the Colts, hahahahahahahaha!

The Colts are going all the way!!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

The Colts played well and got the job done. Congrats!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I dont know who in there right mind would pick the Ravens over the Colts. However The colts will NOT achieve the Ultimate goal this year. They are the 3rd best team in the league this year, and unless something breaks down for either the Bolts or the Saints Peyton will just win the MVP only!

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

I picked Ravens over the Colts (yes, I'm one of "those" out of my mind . . . I also picked the Wild-Card Steelers a few years ago and was slightly correct).

Congrats to the Colts!

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

CurrentTime wrote:
I picked Ravens over the Colts (yes, I'm one of "those" out of my mind . . . I also picked the Wild-Card Steelers a few years ago and was slightly correct).

Congrats to the Colts!
Hi Rick, I am glad I am not the only one of those that are"out of my mind"! I picked the Ravens too. Again, Congrats to the Colts and their fans. ....Bob

·
Registered
512 Posts
imported post

Well, so far so good on my prediction. Indy rolled and so are the Vikings right now.

Both games should be incredible next week, well, unless the Jets somehow beat the Chargers tonight!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.