Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Watching my Cats play Alabama right now.....any other college football freeks out there? Who do you like?

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

UKWolfeman wrote:
Watching my Cats play Alabama right now.....any other college football freeks out there? Who do you like?
Well what was the Cats only losing 7-6 with 1:00 to go in the first half has turned to 21-6 with :20 seconds left in the half. WOW!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Big UCONN fan since I graduated from there. Currently watching UNC vs UVA. Good game so far

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

I'm a Big Ten freek!! I LOVE Michigan! Watching the Michigan-Michigan State game right now and my Wolverines are down right now but long from beingout!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

Michigan just engineered a drive resulting in a touchdown that tied the game with only 2 seconds left, taking it to overtime!! GO BLUE!!

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

sheraortho wrote:
Michigan just engineered a drive resulting in a touchdown that tied the game with only 2 seconds left, taking it to overtime!! GO BLUE!!
Haven't caught the score yet....how did it turn out?

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

UKWolfeman wrote:
Is Miami for real this year? Looked good till was it last week?
It's hard to tell Wolfeman. That beatdown they took last week would cause me to think no. It looks like they have a decent QB for the first time in awhile. Let's see how they handle a Bradfordless Oklahoma.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

not good for Michigan, lol

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Yea, it was a great game though!

·
Registered
922 Posts
imported post

i pretty much hate the entire big 10 and the bcs big schools in general. that being said - go miami!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
Yea, it was a great game though!
It was a great game! I thought Michigan was gonna pull it out! Michigan's QB is a true Freshman and plays like a Junior and stays calm and collected in the tough moments!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

ND going to overtime right now.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imported post

Hope everyone enjoyed the games today. Good gear up for 10pm. Football will have to take a back seat then......ready to go!!!!

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
imported post

Notre Dame should get killed this week from USC. Hate to miss the game but I know what the outcome is going to be.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

mikeizzy wrote:
Notre Dame should get killed this week from USC. Hate to miss the game but I know what the outcome is going to be.
I agree, but I am not blown away by USC this year - could be close if ND starts fast. I am in no way a ND fan, but this is not as strong a USC team as in the past IMO.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
mikeizzy wrote:
I agree, but I am not blown away by USC this year - could be close if ND starts fast. I am in no way a ND fan, but this is not as strong a USC team as in the past IMO.
Agreed, my Washington Huskies beat them this year after a 0 - 12 year last year and we almost beat ND. I think it will be closer than some think. For those not watching the Pac10, USC is not the team of old.
We are definitely better and hopefully will back where we should in the next couple of years. I am a Husky Homer, Pac 10 Homer but have no love for USC.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts