Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I'm a fan of Dunkin Donuts Hazelnut, Cream, 2 Splenda in a large cup or travel mug.

I make it at home more then buy it at the store so I can have it when I get up and it saves a few dollars. I have a Cuisinart coffee maker that I like.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
imported post

I'm not fussy about the coffee I drink, just as long as it isn't that stuff in the jar thatone would pour hot water over *ick*...And I always drink it black...Like you, my boss prefers hazelnut & it always smells heavenly when I enter her home, my Mom's smells like cookies baking.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I have never, and never will, drink coffee. I just have always disliked the taste.

And the new super flavored coffees are not coffee to me. They seem to be more hot chocolate. If you have to work so hard to change the taste of coffee to attract people then it must taste pretty gross to start with, lol.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Strangely enough living here in the great land of Starbucks on literally every corner I like simple black coffee.

CJ

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
I have never, and never will, drink coffee. I just have always disliked the taste.

And the new super flavored coffees are not coffee to me. They seem to be more hot chocolate. If you have to work so hard to change the taste of coffee to attract people then it must taste pretty gross to start with, lol.
It's an aquired tast, like wine and beer.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Over the last few months it's been Starbucks Pike blend, a couple ounces of cream and 7 Splendas. Nice little pick-me-up on the way to train.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

For me, its either Starbucks Sumatra, with just a little milk or cream, and for the mixed coffees if you will, i drink a venti caramel macchiato with 4 shots. .......it costs 5 bucks, and its worth every penny to me.....

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:

I agree with James. As I have mentioned before I think it tastes like dirt with sweetener. I love hot chocolate especially when it comes from a coffee shop. I do believe coffee is an aquired taste. I took a sip of it once and never touched it again.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

When at home I drink a 50/50 blend of Vanilla nut cream and chocolate macadamia nut. If I go to Starbucks it is a Quad vent white mocha, non fat no whip!

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
imported post

Make my own at home.Buywhole beans and grind them fresh.Bunn coffemaker 8 cups in 3 mins. Jamaica Blue Mountain Coffeeby Magnum Exotics. Also, HEB San Antonio Blend.

Also have a Keurig Coffee maker. K-cup coffee - Paul Newman Bold, Caribou, Donut Shop, Green Mountain Coffee Nantucket Blend.

I like coffee. I drink alot of coffee.

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
imported post

WN I also have a keurig I like a bold coffee, timothys rainforest espresso. wake up call xbold, emerils big easy bold, and green mtn.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

When at DD Large Iced coffee no flavor milk 2 sweet n low...Starbucks Venti Iced Latte 2 sweet n low...Thats the only coffee I drink...I also buy DD by the pound and make it at home...Now that I'm in the mood for coffee....off to make me some...:t

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

I do like the Dunkin Donuts coffee. Theresa will buy a large bag of the Dunkin Donuts coffee at Sams Club. She also buys the hazzlenut cream that comes in tiny single serving cups, like at resturants. I drink my morning coffee in a large two cup cofee mug. Put in two hazzlenuts creams and two sweet and lows. Than enjoy. When not at home I look for hazzlenut coffee, usually. ....Bob

·
Registered
29 Posts
imported post

starbucks,latie when i am out and starbucks black, no sugar,no milk when i am home.i make a pot of coffee, pour into mason jars and put them in the fridge.i like cold coffee with no milk in it plus i do not waiste any of the coffee because it is not cheep.i have coffee for 3 days too.

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

Like James no coffee for me please, if I need something hot to drink, its swiss miss....LOL other than that it's Mt Dew in the morning for me. All this talk of coffee makes me wanna P

·
Registered
514 Posts
imported post

. . . intravenously. I love coffee!!!! Cream and sugar or black. The stronger the better . . . .

1 - 20 of 41 Posts