Watch Freeks banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here like California dial watches?

Cobra de Calibre has something different for you then in their new Crossfire It has these unique tattoo-like style numbers, and even says 'automatic', and '500m' in a cool way. There are more than a few variations to choose from also. With brushed, or black PVD 42mm cases, and dial choices in black, green, brown, and white.

Some other specifications include domed sapphire crystals, 500m WR, Super-Luminova hands, and numbers, along with Miyota's 9015 automatic, leather strap, and more everyone.

Check it out...

Wrist Watch Review with more guys...

http://www.wristwatchreview.com/2015/11/05/cobra-de-calibre-crossfire-back-watch/

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
I do. I am not a tattoo guy but I like Johns designs. I like the fact he really put a twist on the mundane and awkward looking Cali dial.

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
I really like the Crossfire design,thanks for posting...:smileyface_hand_cla

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
That dial is.....

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Read the KS updates. I think John is pretty determined to take this design forward if he has to do so himself. I may be in depending what I have in the pipeline when it comes time to pay.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Overall pretty nice, I still can't get used to his hands though... Just not my idea of what I would have in there.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Well I couldn't help myself, I'm in! This project IMHO deserves to be realized! It appears the window from the Kickstarter standpoint is ready to close! But it also appears that Mr. Lee will find a way too make the Crossfire come to fruition, here's hoping that some how happens ;)!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts