Watch Freeks banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hello All

My brutha Jack (jackprime1) told me that I had to check out this forum.

Trusting Jack's opinion I had to do just that.

As for my introduction, basically just your average middle age guy fortunate to have a very loving and understanding wife and two great kids (11 and 20). Live about 50 miles west of Philadelphia (just outside of Reading, PA) and have been employed in just about every IT position (application to infrastructure). I love photography and of course watches.

Looking forward to saying Hi to old friends and meet new ones.

Thanks for having me

Clarence

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

are you saying im not sexy enought to be a heartbreaker.........lol..........the old handle was just a thing for my favorite wrestler......figured this being new and me being a mod i would change it up a bit.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Don

Oh great, I'm stirring things up in my intro post - LOL

I knew your old handle was wrestling based (avatar and signature photos)

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

theres no thing as stirring the pot here, we are all adults and things will be handled like adults.

now start posting......lol

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

Clarence whats up brutha...Glad you joined...Great place here nice and fresh and all about watches....looking forward to your posts...

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Welcome Clarence. I'm looking forward to your keen insight and thorough watch reviews...love the scale readings sir!

·
Registered
139 Posts
imported post

Hi Clarence, Jack and Brian told me about the site so I decided to check it out. Glad to see some old friends here.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts