Watch Freeks banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Long Time Member
3,086 Posts
For sure I would. Have never held one in my hand but I've read alot about them and think their divers are spectacular. Love the designs very much. I'll have to start looking about for one. Hope to have one on the wrist by summer. What model do you have in mind?

·
Long Time Member
1,025 Posts
Finally got to see and try one on during a trip to Toronto (eBillion AD) last year. Amazing watches if you ask me; always been one of my grails. If you have the money I would definitely buy.

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
owned a clerc and it was decent...that said their customer service for us in the US was awful....i tried like hell to simply get a rubber strap keeper piece as mine broke........went all the way up the ladder to Gerald Clerc himself.....even he promised to help and nada........I wouldn't invest again in one.....that said, they are nice....

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
I really like the very unique Clerc variation on the dive watch. It's something different for those into the beefy/sporty look.

If I had the money, I'd certainly buy one, although I'm sorry to hear about the weak customer service.

·
Marine Tunnel Rat
6,387 Posts
They certainly look pretty hefty, about the same size as my new Seiko SUN019, which surprisingly, is pretty comfortable to wear.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.