·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Citizen Men's Eco Drive Super Titanium Shock Proof Black Dial Watch BJ8070-51E

43mm case

"Super Titanium" Case and Bracelet

Eco-Drive

Mineral Crystal (not overwhelmed by that)

Super Shock Resistant

200m WR

Yet another impulse buy spurred on by this horological sickness. I was pondering purchasing a Seiko Sarg009, but waited too long and they stopped offering them as a "Next Day" Amazon Prime item. This model number " BJ8070-51E" is being sold as a regular Titanium, or Super Titanium. Not sure if the Ebay Seller didn't insert "Super Titanium" into his ad to sweeten the pot. If none of the paper work that comes with the watch indicates it is truly "Super Titanium", it's going immediately back!

I have owned a "Super Titanium" Citizen watch before, it is was the real deal, had it a year and a half, knocked into the concrete wall around my pool equipment, hit it up against doorways and poles, not a scratch, not even desk diver marks on the clasp.

I eventually gifted to a close friend who was in dire need of a real solid beater watch. I also purchased a second one and gifted it to my wife's nephew who recently retired after 20 years of service in the Navy as a Marine Corpsman.

Here it is.

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Cool Looking Industrial Strength Citizen. Congrats!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
10,590 Posts
Terrific looking watch Chazman ! :cool: :) The dial looks so cool, and the finish is off the charts also !!! Thinking that mineral will be just fine by the way. :thumb: Congrats here ahead of time sir !

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The NZ site lists that model as super titanium.

http://www.citizenwatches.co.nz/products/model/BJ8070-51E
Problem is, that same exact model number is being sold on Amazon, and the vendors state it isn't "Super Titanium"?

http://www.amazon.com/Citizen-BJ8070-51E-Eco-Drive-STX43-Titanium/dp/B009G6XLE6/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1437117687&sr=8-4&keywords=citizen+titanium

A seller answered your question, "Is this model the "super" titanium jdm model or the regular titanium?" about Citizen Men's BJ8070-51E Eco-Drive STX43 Shock.... DARIO answered:
"Dear Customer,
Thank you for contacting us.
This is the regular titanium. Kind regards, Millie."

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
Personally, I'm holding out for the Super-Duper Titanium model.
But seriously, that's a very nice choice.
I like it. :)

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Problem is, that same exact model number is being sold on Amazon, and the vendors state it isn't "Super Titanium"?

http://www.amazon.com/Citizen-BJ8070-51E-Eco-Drive-STX43-Titanium/dp/B009G6XLE6/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1437117687&sr=8-4&keywords=citizen+titanium

A seller answered your question, "Is this model the "super" titanium jdm model or the regular titanium?" about Citizen Men's BJ8070-51E Eco-Drive STX43 Shock.... DARIO answered:
"Dear Customer,
Thank you for contacting us.
This is the regular titanium. Kind regards, Millie."
Adding to the confusion the US website calls the model the "super titanium". :confused:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts