1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

i won this watch in an auction on E-bay -got it today

sized it -the watch looks and feels like a $500 watch

this is definitely Reserve Quality Standards!!!

i need to charge her up -Eco Drive -needs light -but she is GORGEOUS

Thanks Everyone - at first when i sized it -i was a little disappointed because the divers clasp has no micro adjustments

but after a little inspection they have this neat thing bulit into it - a hidden (kinda) divers extension which can also serve as micro adjustments - really neat -2 push buttons on the back of the clasp and you pull and walla - micro adjustment/ diver's extension

also -these Eco-Drive's are really great -i had NO Sunlight to draw from (snow storm) so i put this watch on a hook and hung it in front of a Lightbulb in my room

(it was doing the 2 second jump so it needed charging) well after about 3-4 hours it was charged enough for me to wear it today -even with the 2 step -it still kept time!!

really classy looking piece

i know i know -i gotta get some camera skills!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

pictures!!

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Reserve quality??? So that means the crown is going to fall off and you'll have to send it in for 9 weeks for repair??LOL:%:%:%:%:%

CJ

WATCHURSELF wrote:

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

EDIT -2008 RESERVE QUALITY!!!!!

:madd:madd:madd

Seattle wrote:
Reserve quality??? So that means the crown is going to fall off and you'll have to send it in for 9 weeks for repair??LOL:%:%:%:%:%

CJ

WATCHURSELF wrote:

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

OK, that makes more sense now!
So you're saying it's a good watch not a bad watch....gotch'ya!

CJ

WATCHURSELF wrote:
EDIT -2008 RESERVE QUALITY!!!!!

:madd:madd:madd

Seattle wrote:

CJ

WATCHURSELF wrote:

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I would say it has the feel, weight, and look of a luxury brand watch. The word "reserve" really only has significance/meaning currently for one watch brand.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

私達は市民の腕時計を買うのを好む。

Japanese for;

We like to buy Citizen watches.

(Really)

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
imported post

Yes that's what i meant -but since everyone here IS familiar with the BIG I - i used their terminology.

The Watch is very impressive in hand -also its a 45-46mm which seems to me to be the "sweet spot" in the size category - not too big but not too small -at least for me that is

TVDinner wrote:
I would say it has the feel, weight, and look of a luxury brand watch. The word "reserve" really only has significance/meaning currently for one watch brand.

·
Registered
767 Posts
imported post

Looks great, George- I especially like the CF integration on the bezel, and the orange (or maybe it's red- I cannot tell, but I like it ntl)gasket is a nice, subtle touch. Congrats!

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
imported post

Thanks Everyone - at first when i sized it -i was a little disappointed because the divers clasp has no micro adjustments

but after a little inspection they have this neat thing bulit into it - a hidden (kinda) divers extension which can also serve as micro adjustments - really neat -2 push buttons on the back of the clasp and you pull and walla - micro adjustment/ diver's extension

also -these Eco-Drive's are really great -i had NO Sunlight to draw from (snow storm) so i put this watch on a hook and hung it in front of a Lightbulb in my room

(it was doing the 2 second jump so it needed charging) well after about 3-4 hours it was charged enough for me to wear it today -even with the 2 step -it still kept time!!

really classy looking piece

i know i know -i gotta get some camera skills!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.