Watch Freeks banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Citizen that I like for a lot of reasons, I like it enough that I may replace the scratched crystal, but when I search with the model #... I can’t find it on the web. Does GN-4W-S sound like a model# for an eco drive or is it something else?

·
Super Moderator
9,933 Posts
It's definitely strange Voyager, because when you type it in, it kind of comes
up like a model number. But then instead of just showing one watch, you see
multiple watches from cool chronographs, to futuristic three handers. With that
number you show next to each picture, or model. :jaw: It's down right weird ! :confused:

It's like we are in a Twilight Zone episode ! :shocked:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's definitely strange Voyager, because when you type it in, it kind of comes
up like a model number. But then instead of just showing one watch, you see
multiple watches from cool chronographs, to futuristic three handers. With that
number you show next to each picture, or model. :jaw: It's down right weird ! :confused:

It's like we are in a Twilight Zone episode ! :shocked:

Exactly! It’s a one of a kind. I bought it on the internet at World of Watches. I remember after looking at hundreds on sites I stumbled onto it. I then searched other sites using the model number from World of Watches and no one else had it. It’s an odd duck. I’ll show some pics in a second here. I'm talking 15 years ago.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It didnt last long either, I remember looking it up a few months later and it was no where to be found. They sure go through alot of trouble tooling up for all the different cases, only to sh** can half of them a year later. Looks like the new 'Tough' series 15 years earlier.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,933 Posts
Exactly! It’s a one of a kind. I bought it on the internet at World of Watches. I remember after looking at hundreds on sites I stumbled onto it. I then searched other sites using the model number from World of Watches and no one else had it. It’s an odd duck. I’ll show some pics in a second here. I'm talking 15 years ago.

Honestly is insanely cool that it's hard to find much info on. It makes it
that much more special actually. :clap2: Check out that bezel, and bracelet
design, and how the dial is done ! Looks traditional from a distance, but
then near extraterrestrial once you get a good look Voyager. :alien: :)

Pretty fantastic really !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts