Watch Freeks banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it me, or is this type of watch the most perfect item for everyday wear. I have been wearing it so much since I picked it up. I always know it will have the right time/date and it feels/looks great on the wrist. It even has sapphire crystal. I think I am in love.

I could EASILY seeing myself getting a lot more of these. This is the one I picked up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l70eMhhcs-E&list=UUQk_grw0z0RVZW9wnhAHBQA

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
These are superb I have an AT Skyhawk which has been bang on to the second for the last six years. Receives it's AT signal 0200 everyday it is the perfect grab and go watch love mine, all my others are set by it.

View attachment 73194

Here is mine looking rather dapper on it's Steveo Para, I have it back on it's factory TI bracelet at the moment. It looks good on both.

I am sure you will enjoy yours.

Sent from my Sinclair ZX81 using Tapatalk.

·
Super Moderator
14,708 Posts
Really is something Jon, and if it's not the insanely nice look, and style that gets you. It's the Eco-Drive accuracy that does. Honestly is like a terrific automatic that you don't have to worry about winding ! :smileyface_hand_cla So so nice !

·
Registered
14 Posts
Great looking watch

Very cool watch but t that video is hard to take.

Reactions: spice

·
Registered
128 Posts
Your going to love the watch.

I have a few of them and they are great watches. Just picked another one this year. Love the white dial and blue accents limited edition as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice watches guys. Desk-diver, that is the watch that first got me into the eco drive.

It is also nice to see the same watch as mine dressed up a little. I love the white face on that one. Beautiful.

·
Registered
486 Posts
I have the Citizen 4008. Love the watch. BUT, I live half my time in Hawaii, and here cannot get signal from Colorado. :-(
btw, accuracy for atomic watch is loss of 3 seconds ever one million years. Or is it 1 second every 3 million years? LOL, either way, I ain't gonna be here to adjust the error.
Eddie

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Nice watches guys. Desk-diver, that is the watch that first got me into the eco drive.

It is also nice to see the same watch as mine dressed up a little. I love the white face on that one. Beautiful.
How bizarre that was my first Eco-Drive too, that was six years ago had and flipped many since then. Currently I have 8 Eco-Drives in my rotation with 2 waiting to be flipped.
Have a kindling love for automatic watches now bought my first one a week ago got to say I am loving it.
This is going to take my rotation and wallet into a new dimension.

Sent from my Sinclair ZX81 using Tapatalk.

·
Registered
17 Posts
It looks like F16 cockpit. You must have been a serious training course for operation this timepiece:)
Great watch with great features. Enjoy it.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
It sure makes a great case for itself as a daily wear.

The thread and video make me want to give that a look for myself.

@splitsecond: That white dial with blue accents is a real stunner!

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
A bit busy for me. Good looking though

1 - 12 of 12 Posts