Watch Freeks banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Just received this nice Citizen Echo Drive yesterday. A little small for my taste at 41-42mm but overall a nice watch and wears a bit bigger I guess due to the strap and case design and I didn't have to give up a whole lot for it. I actually like the brown dial as I know some people don't care for them. 24 hour time secondary to regular time, chrono and date function. Had one a few years back and don't know exactly what happened to it. My dog probably burried it somewhere.....LOL. Again, try to enjoy my crappy pics. Thanks for looking.

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
imported post

Very nice, Enjoy the new piece. Is this your first Eco-drive? I have one and waiting on a second to arrive.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Actually my second. I had one years ago but do not know what happened to it. I really think my dog got it or it was lost in a move or something. I remember how much I liked it though.

Spaceview wrote:
Very nice, Enjoy the new piece. Is this your first Eco-drive? I have one and waiting on a second to arrive.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Awesome eco drive Mike. Congrats!
They are such good watches!

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

Congrats on your new timepiece! It's nice to see that you're flexible when it comes to case sizes. Sure opens you up to a wider selection of watches. :)

Enjoy your new Citizen and thanks for sharing your pics!

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

Congrats Mike, that is a good looking Eco Drive! They are acurate and just keep on going. Enjoy yours and wear it in good health.Bob

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
imported post

ECO Drives are great watches. I have a couple and another one coming. Congrats on your new watch and wear it well!

·
Registered
298 Posts
imported post

Nice pick up - I'm sure you will enjoy it

1 - 13 of 13 Posts