Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I am pretty excited about this one as I pulled the trigger yesterday on this hunk of watch. Sometimes called the "Orca" I have had this one on my short list for a while. After about 2 weeks of intense searching and researching I found an incredible deal with a private seller that I am really excited about. The watch should arrive by Wednesday and I will post a bunch of pics soon after.

Watch Information
Brand Name:Citizen BN0016-04L
Diam window material: mineral
Clasp: Buckle
Case material:Titanium
Case diameter:46 millimeters
Case Thickness:15 millimeters
Band material:Rubber
Band length:mens
Band width:25 millimeters
Dial color:blue
Bezel material:Titanium
Bezel Function:unidirectional
Calendar:Date
Item-weight:2.40 Ounces
Movement:japanese-quartz
Water Resistant Depth:660 Feet

Here are the pics. I have to say up front that the curve of the mineral window is shaped in a way that makes pictures really tough. It just reflects....everything! You can see my camera in some of the pics, lol. The LUM is the best I have ever seen!

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

Congratulations James! What an awesome looking dive watch. The Citizen Eco drive is an outstanding timepiece, in my opinion. I see yours is titanium, that should be very comfortable to wear. Wear it in good health when your Orca arrives. ....Bob

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

I love this watch. I have seen it at Costco for about $249. Nice purchase James. Post some pics when it arrives. I have held this watch and it is built like a tank.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Thanks guys. This is my first eco drive and on a very short list of ones I wanted so fingers crossed that everything comes as advertised and working.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
Thanks guys. This is my first eco drive and on a very short list of ones I wanted so fingers crossed that everything comes as advertised and working.
I can relate my friend, believe me. Ha Ha LOL!!! Just put it out in the sun for 4-6 hours if it arrives DOA. I learned this the hard way as you remember.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

Hi James, I found a video review of your Orca. It seems very impressive. Check out the video in this Citizen forum. ....Bob

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Cool I am going to move this thread to the Just Ordered form where it should have originally been and leave your video here in the Citizen forum.

Now I have to go watch your video - thanks!!!!

·
Registered
922 Posts
imported post

congrats. you will love it.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

James - STOP Buying everything I like !!!! LOLOLOLOL

enjoy it buddy -

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
imported post

Orcas Rule!!!!

They are biggish, clunky and Titanium.

They are beautiful.

There's a place down the street that has had one for a while. If he would take $200 out the door I'm on it.

It's a cool watch.

Good luck and enjoy.

T.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

Just arrived - really quick down and dirty picture now and I will post all the unboxing ones later! It is awesome. The colors are so vivid and the dial so deep and the lum is outrageous.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

ORCA!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
imported post