Watch Freeks banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Since my wife could not find the Orca anywhere, she got me its big brother the 300m SS EcoZilla and its a keeper!

It comes in a nice leatherette(?) zippered case. It also comes with a strap extender for a wetsuit. Not that I'll ever need it.

This is a BIG, chunky watch - 48mm without the crown,

and 19mm thick

This is the SS version not the titanium which is about $100 bucks more. It is heavy on the wrist but not where it is uncomfortable.

Here is the caseback. I love the large buckle which also acts as one keeper and the other keeper which is metal. I've never seen that before and it adds a nice touch. The rubber strap is very pliable and comfortable. Even with the size and weight of the case it doesnt slide around the wrist.

Here is the prerequisite Citizen lume shot. Awesome brightness and color!

This is my first Citizen and all I can say is that I am impressed with the quality for the price, which is something I've heard from a lot of people who own Citizens .Everything is solid and nothing feels cheaply made. The Eco-Drive powered right up under a fluorescent desk lamp. (Now I have to sharpen my harpoon because the hunt is on for its little brother the Orca with the bracelet!):b

Also, my wonderful wife included this 24 slot watch box which when I move my watches over I will post pics in the collections section.

Thanks for looking and I hope everyone here at WatchFreeks (aka The best watch forum on the net) had a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

I think that is more then a fair compromise. I'd take an Eco-Zilla any day. Great looking watch. Enjoy it. That box looks familiar. I got one too. I think it was a very popular gift this year. However, it can cause the urge to buy if you know what I mean. LOL

·
Long Time Member
8,308 Posts
imported post

Awesome stuff.

Santa was very good to you this year.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.