Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I am not sure of the exact Citizen model number for this one, but it is pretty cool -

This men's Citizen® Eco-Drive™ Promaster watch has all the features you need for your busy lifestyle. Atomic timekeeping with radio-controlled accuracy is always on time. Multiple functions include world time in 43 cities, 2 alarms, chronograph, perpetual calendar and Greenwich mean time display.

Brand: Citizen®
Dial Color: Black
Bracelet: Silvertone stainless steel
Clasp: Push-button fold-over safety clasp
Movement: Japanese analog/digital
Water Resistance: 665'
Case Width: 45mm
Case Thickness: 45mm
Bracelet Dimensions: 8" long, 27mm wide

Special Features: Atomic timekeeping, world time in 43 cities, 2 alarms, chronograph, perpetual calendar and Greenwich mean time displa

Attachments

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Okay I'm convinced that you are trying to get me into trouble. I don't even want to know where these can be had b/c I know I will pull the trigger.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

James, you missed page 2 of the features for this watch:

Special Features: Atomic timekeeping, world time in 43 cities, 2 alarms, chronograph, perpetual calendar and Greenwich mean time display and the ability to stop time as needed.
Telecommunicator
Microwave oven
Fax machine/paper included
Gin & Tonic mixer
Car battery emergency jumper
Bagel Toaster

This is just the "base" model features and benefits.........:%:%:%

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

if it was a gin and tonic mixer .... I would have 8 of these, lol

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
Okay I'm convinced that you are trying to get me into trouble. I don't even want to know where these can be had b/c I know I will pull the trigger.
here you go, lol

http://www.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?DeptID=57645&CatID=57645&Grptyp=PRD&ItemId=1661a72&cm_mmc=ShoppingFeed-_-Google-_-Jewelry-_-Citizen%20Men%20s%20Eco%20Drive%20Promaster%20Tech%20Watch

only place i have seen it for sale anywhere.
Good thing I'm broke right now LOL!!!:lol

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

I picked one up tonight on E-bay = Sinful savings on the bay!!!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Can't wait to see the pics George. Congrats!

·
Registered
514 Posts
imported post

WATCHURSELF wrote:
I picked one up tonight on E-bay = Sinful savings on the bay!!!
. . . I just bit a hole in my hand. :BE

I want one so bad . . . I'm sick. I would pick fly-sh!t out of pepper as a second job, and crawl over a mile and a half of broken glass to check a pay phone for change to own one . . . . Now!!!!

·
Registered
514 Posts
imported post

. . . Great. Just great Steve. I feel a lot better now.

Jeez, why don't you just come over toMY house, takeMY wife out inMY car, while you wear YOUR Citizen ProMaster Eco-Drive . .. It wouldn't hurt any worse . . . :(

·
Registered
768 Posts
imported post

If perhaps........maybe just maybe if we each went to our wifes and begged like small schoolboys for a new watch and we each get a different model than the other guy, we could wear ours till we all agree to swap.........then quietly, swap them through the mail and take turns wearing them for a while ?

·
Registered
514 Posts
imported post

BW-1 wrote:
If perhaps........maybe just maybe if we each went to our wifes and begged like small schoolboys for a new watch and we each get a different model than the other guy, we could wear ours till we all agree to swap.........then quietly, swap them through the mail and take turns wearing them for a while ?
. . . Dude, my wife won't fit in the mail . . . . and she'd be really upset when she got there if she did . . . .

·
Registered
768 Posts
imported post

randyswagon wrote:
BW-1 wrote:
. . . Dude, my wife won't fit in the mail . . . . and she'd be really upset when she got there if she did . . . .
:lol:%:cLMFAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
514 Posts
imported post

BW-1 wrote:
randyswagon wrote:
BW-1 wrote:
:lol:%:cLMFAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
. . . Oh NO!!!! You meant the WATCHES!!!!! :%

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 30 Posts