Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7,661 Posts
There should be many posts on them here. Just search for them.

·
Marine Tunnel Rat
6,387 Posts
While being bored and browsing the internet, I came across a watch company named Christopher Ward from England. Does anyone have any experience with this company. They have some very nice watches for a reasonable price. Feed back would be very appreciated.

http://www.christopherward.com/

Thanks
Ken
Although I have never actually seen one in person, from what I have heard, they are great watches, reasonably priced.

I especially like their new Trident models with raised engraved case backs and ceramic bezels.

·
Marine Tunnel Rat
6,387 Posts
I was looking at their new Deep Black models, it's the new Trident with the 120 hour power reserve automatic Calibre SH21. Has a 5 day power reserve and is a Chronometer with COSC certificate.

Have no idea who came up with this "New" movement, or if it is a jury rigged ETA or Sellita to give it the higher power reserve??

They want $2,200 for it. That take Chris Ward right out of the affordables niche, for sure!

·
Marine Tunnel Rat
6,387 Posts

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
I had a couple,great watches for the price. Only issue I had with them was their straps were extra long and it looked odd on my 6 3/4 inch wrist. Their Customer Service rep Weira, is the best I ever dealt with. She offered to have them punch extra holes in it for no charge but it would still look odd due to overhang. After years of asking them to offer different size straps it looks like they finally are.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
I had a couple,great watches for the price. Only issue I had with them was their straps were extra long and it looked odd on my 6 3/4 inch wrist. Their Customer Service rep Weira, is the best I ever dealt with. She offered to have them punch extra holes in it for no charge but it would still look odd due to overhang. After years of asking them to offer different size straps it looks like they finally are.
Yes, I'm happy that they will start offering other strap sizes. Thinking about a C60/Red Bezel (poor man's Black Bay-ish) on leather...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Very good quality watches, I've got a c60 trident, love the second is ...well a trident.
My only neg is a positive in many ways, theyve got aspirations, and seems their prices are going that way too

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.