Watch Freeks banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Nice Work!! Beauty and The Beast. Congrats on a beautiful pair Mikey!!

Reactions: MikeyS

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Very nice, both of them. That CW is my favorite in their current line up. Never met a Zixen I didn't like ;) .

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Nice pickups.

·
Super Moderator
10,590 Posts
Boy, how can you pick a favorite here?! :smileyface_hand_cla:smileyface_hand_claPretty much is impossible, and is a good time to try out the two watches/two wrists method here !! :happy0065::happy0065:..Seriously, the both of these need to be enjoyed right?! Love the CW's beautiful bezel mixed with GMT hand. Makes for an unforgettable combination. The same goes for the Zixen though ! Pure modern magic with a funky vintage vibe. Ridiculously cool Mikey !!! Double dueling dual congratulations !! Hope you really enjoy those !

·
Registered
9 Posts
I love my CW Trident, i have been very impressed with the movement thus far in the year i've owned it. It is one of my favorite pieces right now.

They both look awesome!

·
Banned
754 Posts
Congratulations !
How do you like the Z, Mike ? Looks beautiful but I'm surprised you went for a sexy big one again. Looks great on ya, no doubt.
Does it wear bigger than the Viking?

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Congratulations !
How do you like the Z, Mike ? Looks beautiful but I'm surprised you went for a sexy big one again. Looks great on ya, no doubt.
Does it wear bigger than the Viking?

I've been eyeing the zixen for a long time, so I had to give it a try. I don't mind the size, I'm good up to 45mm, more about how it sits on my wrist. Fits me better than Viking, which I hated to move, but i couldn't get a good fit with it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts