Watch Freeks banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All this isolation business has meant I can't go to the pub. This has left me with some money, and anyway, I need some cheering up. Spent days scouring the tinternet for something that catches the eye. Missed out on a nice Tissot, and Hamilton Khaki on eBay, and ended up going back to the watch that first caught my eye. Apparently it is mint and hardly worn, but I will know for certain when it arrives. I attempted to haggle, but the seller wasn't having any of it. I ended up paying £219 for this, and it is 13 years old and has a Ronda 715 quartz movement. Of course, already owning a Chris Ward watch, I know how damn good they are. My C60-600 Trident is absolutely faultless, and I would put it side by side with any watch costing ten times as much. Anyway, it's a 300m water resistant 42mm dive watch. According to reviews the lume is brilliant, the deployment clasped bracelet is amazing, the double domed sapphire wonderful, and the T3 is limited to only 300 produced world wide. It looks completely different to any other dive watch I own, and that attracted me to it.

·
Super Moderator
9,361 Posts
Isn't that great when you end up coming around to that first watch
that caught the eye?! Sounds like it was meant to be really, and
that this one was honestly destined for your wrist Mrs. Wiggles. 🙂

Can't tell what is the best part of this one. The design, or the price !! 👀
One thing is for sure. It will be cool to hear how you like it !

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Isn't that great when you end up coming around to that first watch
that caught the eye?! Sounds like it was meant to be really, and
that this one was honestly destined for your wrist Mrs. Wiggles. 🙂

Can't tell what is the best part of this one. The design, or the price !! 👀
One thing is for sure. It will be cool to hear how you like it !
Well the price isn't great, it's more than it cost new 13 years ago. Anyway, it arrived today in less than 24 hours from the other side of the country. It is indeed like new, and I am pretty sure it has never been worn. I absolutely love it. Christopher Ward make great watches, and on close examination you can see how well put together it is.

·
Super Moderator
9,361 Posts
Well the price isn't great, it's more than it cost new 13 years ago. Anyway, it arrived today in less than 24 hours from the other side of the country. It is indeed like new, and I am pretty sure it has never been worn. I absolutely love it. Christopher Ward make great watches, and on close examination you can see how well put together it is.
Actually does seem like a great price Mrs. Wiggles. :) Seriously,
the design is something special, and blends this cool race theme
with a terrific dive style. It's just really unique, and then the fact
that it's 13 years old, but still in brand new condition is great also ! 😮
You aren't going to see this one every day either, so that's really
nice too.

Yet another great CW, and addition to the collection sir. BIG Congrats !!!

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
Mrs Wiggles:
Fessing up time. I always hankered for a Chris Ward watch. Just never got arround to buying one MY BAD!!!
Fine looking watch. Quote me on that!

Lou Snutt

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mrs Wiggles:
Fessing up time. I always hankered for a Chris Ward watch. Just never got arround to buying one MY BAD!!!
Fine looking watch. Quote me on that!

Lou Snutt
Yes, I own two, and the quality is outstanding. My other one is even better, although a tad more expensive

1 - 6 of 6 Posts