Watch Freeks banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

First off let me start by saying that over the last couple of years Ive bought, sold, traded and given away so many watches that Ive truthfully lost count!! Has to be approaching the 500 mark of so!!!:bI have to tell you that the T-Rex diver is the most hansome watch Ive owned to date! Im so taken back by the colors and clairity of the dial that Im speechless! Eric...Thank You!! So much for the speedy and secure shipping my new friend!! The watch is everything you said and MORE! I will start selling a few of my others now that I have the T-Rex. I took a couple of quick and dirty shots to post as promised. I'll try for better shots another day as Im not at my greatest right now.:pic

·
Registered
294 Posts
imported post

Very nice... what a great gift Eric gave you... enjoy & give it plenty of wrist time. Love the new T-Rex's now that they are making them bigger "50mm size" going to have to pick me up one or two soon.

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
imported post

JT Happy to hear you got it that quick!!! Your pics are better then mine fore sure as in yours i dont see Snow/ Freezing Rain....Sun is for sissies...lol...Looks like you live on Frickin Gilligans Island down there...Man Im jealous!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
imported post

Thanks guys!! It is very nice. I have already taken the motorcycle chain bracelet off and put a black 5 ring zulu on it! This way I'll keep the bracelet from getting too scratched up. Wears pretty good on it as well.:b

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
imported post

Oh....Alright!!! Here's a couple of very quick snaps as Im off to work in a couple of minutes!! Yep!! She's on the Zulu ready to go out on patrol with me!!:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.