Watch Freeks banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seven grandchildren (yeah, I guess I'm old). I just bought my youngest granddaughter age 7, a watch for Christmas. It resembles a Casio, but not really. Actually 100' water resist. I can't believe all the functions it has for just $15. I had to use a loupe to set the thing because the the display is so small, and the instructions even smaller. Sure hope she likes it.

Cool Pasnew LED 100M Waterproof Digital Sport Watch

·
Registered
389 Posts
Oh, she'll love it. Especially if it has a light. My nephews have a couple timex digi watches. They mostly just okay with them, but show them to me when I come by because they know I like watches.

·
Registered
461 Posts
My 3 year old knows daddy loves watches. She asks to wear a watch to church so we got her a Walmart special watch for her to wear. She normally does not wear it long but she said "she wants to be like daddy" awwwww

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
7,444 Posts
Cute, I'm sure she'll love it.

My youngest son (6 years old) wears one of my old G-Shocks all the time, and my 8 year old has my old Timex Expedition I wore in basic training. Both perfect beaters for two little boys who can and will destroy everything they come in contact with!

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Great looking watch! I'm sure she'll love it: whenever she checks the time, she'll think of her grandpa.

It's never too soon to start building that interest in the next generation!

(By the way, that's a really cool avatar!)

·
Super Moderator
10,605 Posts
Rick, she will really like that ! Has the perfect look, looks comfortable, and actually sounds like a real watch. She will be able to tell time, and knock it around too without worrying. Such a great gift, along with idea. Before you know, she will be wanting a new watch all the time from you. :clapping-hands-abov

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. You're all correct - she really liked it. She was surprised it had so many features. Got a picture of her showing a "thumbs up".

Reactions: N.W. Gorilla

·
Registered
461 Posts
Awesome bro. You have started a watch freek like yourself. Now just keep the love for watches going and everything will be fine. Glad she enjoyed it and glad it went well on Christmas.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts