Watch Freeks banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Since Kristie and I like to do our own little Christmas by ourselves...and we are going to mom and dads later in the week to be with family, we went ahead and had our private Christmas.

Anyways, she got me several very cool presents!!! The watch gift is a Solar Mudman. This one is very cool...and has a rally timer that I dont know how to use...gonna have to break down and read the directions for this one :) Cant wait to go through all the functions and do a review of it...I LOVE THIS G!!!

You can see the Mudman mascot in my avatar...gotta love the little guy. Casio seems to come up with neat little characters for the "Master of G" Series and the Mudman is probably my favorite.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

I like the Casio G. Very nice watch. Enjoy it!

Merry Christmas

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Dont forget the Trunk Monkey's!!!:BE

Seattle wrote:
Handcuffs, barbed wire....two chickens and a can of pepper spray???:%:%:%:%

Welcome back Rip!!

CJ

RipitRon wrote:
After being gone for 5 days i had my own private Christmas party as wel!!! Huba,Huba!!!:%

Seattle wrote:
Nice, congrats!! It's cool that you guys take time to have your own private Christmas time.

CJ

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Now that's going too far!!!:madd:madd:%:%:%

CJ

RipitRon wrote:

Seattle wrote:

Welcome back Rip!!

CJ

RipitRon wrote:
After being gone for 5 days i had my own private Christmas party as wel!!! Huba,Huba!!!:%

Seattle wrote:
Nice, congrats!! It's cool that you guys take time to have your own private Christmas time.

CJ

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Would you expect any less?:t

Seattle wrote:
Now that's going too far!!!:madd:madd:%:%:%

CJ

RipitRon wrote:

Seattle wrote:

Welcome back Rip!!

CJ

RipitRon wrote:

Seattle wrote:

CJ

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.