imported post

Oris TT1 Divers Titanium
67475997154MB

Brand : ORIS Watches
Gents (47.00 mm)

Model : Oris TT1 Divers Titanium
Our Price : $2240.00 Automatic

Band : Matt & Polished Titanium Bracelet
Description : Oris Red-Rotor High-Mech, Mechanical chronograph automatic movement (base Valjoux 7750, 25 jewels, 42hrs power reserve), titanium casing, helium valve, fine timing device and stop-second, center hands for hours, minutes and chronograph, 3 subdials for continuous seconds, 30 minutes and 12 hours counter, date at 3 o’clock, quick-date function, polished hands with Tritium inlays, flat sapphire crystal with inside anti-reflex coating, transparent case back with mineral crystal, water resistant to 100m. Full Oris warranty for 2 years.

Brand : OMEGA Watches
Model : Omega Seamaster Railmaster XXL Chronometer Code : 2806.52.37

Category : Manual Winding Chronometer
Gents (49.2 mm)

Our Price : $2835.00

Band : Leather strap with folding clasp
Description : Omega Seamaster Railmaster XXL Chronometer. Movement: Omega 2201 Calibre, Manual-winding movement with small seconds at 6 o’clock. Geneva waves, circular graining, rhodium-plated finish gold plated engravings. Officially certified chronometer. Power Reserve: 53 hours. Dial: Black. Crystal: Domed, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. Water resistant: 150 meters/ 500 feet. Case: Stainless steel. Full Omega warranty for 2 years.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
imported post

47mm vs. 49mm for you ginormous watch guys.....

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

I like the Oris, better.

I've owned a number of each brand and found them to be equal in quality.

I would take the Oris w/7750-base movement versus the Omega modified ETA Unitas 6498-2 manual wind. Plus I prefer the bracelet to the strap.

Otherwise, I think they are both great watches. :)

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

That is a very hard one because I like both watches.

But due to my current lusting for an Oris and my general like of metal bracelets over leather/rubber - I am going with the Oris

·
Banned
556 Posts
imported post

I've owned the Oris.Its a fine watch when its stainless steel, but the ti versions scratch like crazy. if it was all brushed, it wouldn't matter, but polished ti is about impossible to take the scratches out of it.In this case, I like the omega, even though a chronograph would be a better choice for the poll.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.