·
Registered
5,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If only... they drove in from Idaho which is maybe 6 hours? I’m stuck with these two I’m afraid. Beer will be hugely helpful though!

It seems like you need something stronger than mere beer :D

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ha, you’re no doubt right. I’ll stick with several strong beers though... otherwise that migraine thing would no longer be a lie tomorrow morning. :D

We had a saying when I was in the Army: a man at the bar, a man at breakfast :D

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This sounds to me like a much younger man's saying. ;)

Well, eh, that was late 1979. When I was 19. And now I have to warm some milk and find a blanket for my old, cold bones :D

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Well, eh, that was late 1979. When I was 19. And now I have to warm some milk and find a blanket for my old, cold bones :D
We are only 5 years apart, I'm not ready to think about old, cold bones. Actually things do change at an alarming rate once in the 50s... won't stop the beer from flowing tonight, though.

Let the beer flow like wine! :D

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We are only 5 years apart, I'm not ready to think about old, cold bones. Actually things do change at an alarming rate once in the 50s... won't stop the beer from flowing tonight, though.

Let the beer flow like wine! :D
And let jenever flow like beer :D

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I dont' believe it! Your days of getting out of hand haven't even started yet

Well..... Waking up with a colossal headache and not being able to do much until the evening is a long, long time ago. And that usually happened after we attended a party thrown by a couple of English friends of ours :D With me throwing up against the first tree I could find but always blaming the weather (inside so hot, outside so cold and that made me sick ;)) or a bad combination of food :D Anne just rolled her eyes. Now I just take it easy and if we go by car I don't drink at all.

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I admire your self control Frans.

I can eschew the beer easily -- but, a meal without wine is called . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . "breakfast"

:confused:

It's not self control. I know myself, one is too many but ten not enough. Better not touch the stuff at all :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts