Watch Freeks banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Ivan - I like 'em. I can see myself getting a few of these. Good to mix things up!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited by Moderator)
thanks for the comments. we are currently running an indiegogo campaign.

the straps are 28cm long including buckle. i have a small wrist and i fold it in slightly.

if you trim it, the edge will be white. in fact, the tail edge is currently white. i m working with my vendor to see if we can paint the edges. i think abit of colour markers touch up might do the trick? i will try it myself.

ivan

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
A little bit too fashion oriented for my taste but definitely different and creative and I wish you success with your venture.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
I like them but I worry about color fade or bleed. On a hot summer day will the colors be affected by sweat at all???

·
Registered
4,909 Posts
I like some of them, a lot, the others look more suitable for a woman's wrist.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
its summer all year long in singapore and i've rinsed it in water a few times and air dry. so far it seem ok. but of coz i suspect if u wash it too often, it will eventually fade. i will do a more thorough test.

i tend to think men would usually be more conservative so this 1st collection is slightly skewed to women but i would like to do more unisex design if this can take off.

we're currently at 38% with 24 days left. at this stage i m still not sure if this will take off as i think most of my friends who are interested would have pledged.

please help me spread the word so hopefully we can have a chance to fill the gap in the market.

pls check out our campaign at http://igg.me/at/vario

thanks
ivan

1 - 12 of 12 Posts