1,439 Posts
WatchUSeek??? Sorry but no thank you... lol

Reactions: Robotaz

·
Super Moderator
11,856 Posts
I will take one of each if that is possible True ! 😉😄

Am not sure that I ever have seen that mesmerizing Deep Blue either
that I can remember. 😵Have never seen MOP done like that before !

Thanks once again True !!!

·
Watch Freek
536 Posts
WatchUSeek??? Sorry but no thank you... lol
Not to promote another forum, but it has changed a lot since they made the redesign a few months ago (copying the theme we have here). The Rolex Riders have taken a step back and have stopped riding rough-shod all over anyone who doesn't like the brand. For exmaple, there were quite a number of people saying the new Zenith Chronomaster was NOT a copy of the Rolex Daytona, with only one or two Rolex Trolls.

·
Aspiring Expert
1,439 Posts
Hey that’s my #1 site. Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
One of my very good friends feels the same way as you, I don't hold it against him... lol

Reactions: BigAL

·
Registered
40 Posts
One of my very good friends feels the same way as you, I don't hold it against him... lol
It’s quite clickish. Rolex conversations get intense. Whole lot of people are SUFFERING not being able to buy their Rolex from the AD. LMAO

·
Marine Tunnel Rat
5,395 Posts
If you click on that link the next watch in line is this one, I almost bit!

·
Marine Tunnel Rat
5,395 Posts
You almost bite on anything...lol !;) The only one I'd even consider is the Seiko.
I would have to spend four hours of "Cocktail" time before a "Cocktail Time" would appeal to me!

·
Marine Tunnel Rat
5,395 Posts
It’s quite clickish. Rolex conversations get intense. Whole lot of people are SUFFERING not being able to buy their Rolex from the AD. LMAO

They are all in delirium tremors over the AD/Gray Market buffoonery, in denial that Rolex wasn't aware of what wss going on??

Like Captain Renault in Casablanca said, "I'm Shocked that there is gambling at Ricks, Shocked!"

Reactions: BigAL

·
Registered
40 Posts
They are all in delirium tremors over the AD/Gray Market buffoonery, in denial that Rolex wasn't aware of what wss going on??

Like Captain Renault in Casablanca said, "I'm Shocked that there is gambling at Ricks, Shocked!"
It’s free range over there every time someone starts a thread complaining that they can’t buy a Rolex. Just a dog pile thread every time. Lol

·
Aspiring Expert
1,439 Posts

What kind of money are we talking about for those?

They all look very nice!

·
Watch Freek
763 Posts

But none of those are cheap

1 - 16 of 16 Posts