Watch Freeks banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

. . . Guys, throwing a line in the water here.

I have this CD FCX-2 Trident, in as new condition. Sized and worn once. Very cool watch. VERY heavy watch. Not a large dial/bezel design. Extreme Chase Durer quality through out. Throwing it out to see if anyone has any interest in a trade.

Possibly for ???????

I do not wear the watch at all, love owning it, so this is a fishing expedition.

[align=justify]

[align=left]TRIDENT FCX 2 [/align]

[align=left]SWISS MADE, 27 jewel precision ETA 251.242 quartz alarm chronograph.[/align]

[align=left]Features 1/10th second, 60 seconds and 30 minutes elapsed time; lap time, split time & fly-back simultaneous 2nd timing. [/align]

[align=left]Comfort contour fit case and bracelet in brushed 316L stainless steel.[/align]

[align=left]Screw-locked crown.[/align]

[align=left]4 flush-fit square control pushers[/align]

[align=left]Screw-locked, hi-raised embossed solid steel back. [/align]

[align=left]Soft slide bi-directional E6B navigational slide rule bezel for calculation of speed, distance and fuel consumption.[/align]

[align=left]5 step motors.[/align]

[align=left]Super-LumiNova advanced illumination system on hands & indexes.[/align]

[align=left]Sapphire scratch-resistant crystal.[/align]

[align=left]Original design-registered bracelet with 2 separate individually controlled built-in analog watches and secured with a double security deployant buckle.[/align]

[align=left]Water resistant to 330ft/100m.[/align]

[align=left]Diameter 42mm, thickness 15.5mm, weight 6.5 oz.[/align]

[align=left]Limited edition of 999 and serial numbered. [/align]

[align=left]2 year international warranty.[/align]

[align=left]
[/align]

[align=left]
[/align]

[align=left]
[/align]

[align=left]
[/align]

[align=left]
[/align]

[align=left]
[/align]

[align=left]
[/align]

[align=left].. . Shoot me a PM if you have something, not looking to dump this watch, looking for something different . . .Randy.[/align]
[/align]

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Same here. Nothing of equal value to offer.

·
Registered
225 Posts
imported post

If you still have the watch I would like to offer for trade this Renato T-Rex J175492, CF dial, gunmetal (lite) case, gold pushers and rubber inserts, not good with pics, if you like the watch I can send it to you for your approval, if you don't like it, return it at my expense, thanks for your consideration.
BTW, watch is LNIB, never sized or worn.

Charlie

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

Please keep posts in the sales thread related to the purchase of the watch.............if you are interested in the watch, send a pm, the seller is more likely to see it and respond .......thank you

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.