Watch Freeks banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Made a couple trades and acquired some of the below which should have most in hand by early next week. All of which will get wrist time compared to what I traded away. Plus my big addition as I just couldn't stay away from it and stay in the NBZ is my Chase Durer Gunmetal Crossfire. Been looking at a Crossfire for a bit and couldn't pass it up. Thanks for looking

Swiss Legend GMT

[*]Bracelet: Stainless steel [*]Movement: Swiss 515.24H Quartz [*]Crystal: Mineral [*]Crown: Screw down [*]Clasp: Push button dual deployant [*]Bracelet Measurements: 9-1/8" L x 24mm W [*]Case Measurements: 45mm [*]Water Resistance: 10 ATM - 100 meters - 330 feet
Invicta Swiss Pro Diver

Sorry can't find the specs on the Swiss Pro Diver as it is a bit older....I do know it is about 48mm and is a tank of a watch with a stunning bracelet and dial as I already have this one in hand.

Invicta SAN III Master Calendar

[*]Bracelet: Stainless steel [*]Movement: Swiss Ronda 5040F quartz chronograph [*]Crystal: Flame Fusion [*]Crown: Screw down w/ function pushers [*]Clasp: Deployant [*]Bracelet Measurements: 9" L x 28mm W [*]Case Measurements: 50mm [*]Water Resistance: 50 ATM - 500m - 1650ft
Chase Durer Gunmetal Crossfire

[*]Bracelet: Stainless steel [*]Movement: Rhonda 5030.D Quartz Chronograph [*]Crystal: Sapphire [*]Crown: Screw down w/ function pushers [*]Clasp: Push button deployant [*]Bracelet Measurements: 9-1/2" L x 24mm W [*]Case Measurements: 50mm [*]Water Resistance: 20 ATM - 200 meters - 660 feet

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

congrats on ALL of the pickups!! you will have a lot of pictures to post next week.

looks great!!!

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Yeah I know my crappy pictures will make it even worse. Maybe I just need a better camera......lighting just plays havoc with me it seems. I can't wait to try to photo the new CD though. I thought I was going to get one in a trade recently and when that fell through I had to just figure out a way to have one....

TVDinner wrote:
congrats on ALL of the pickups!! you will have a lot of pictures to post next week.

looks great!!!

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Thanks. At first I wasn't aware it was gunmetal. Originally I thought it was gray for some reason. Hadn't really read through the description very well. Love black and gunmetal watches as they tend to be my favorites just slightly ahead of silvertone. Betting this will be my favorite watch. Thanks for looking.

Watchguru58 wrote:
I really like that C-D.

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

Great acquisitions I especially like that CD congrats!!!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

All nice purchases especially the Swiss Pro Diver, that is a cool watch!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

WOW, it's a huge haul! Very nice watches!! CONGRATS and wear them all in good health my friend!!

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
imported post

Nice watches to get. I love the dial on the SL The red pops. Love the bracelet on the invicta. Looks sharp. Congrats on all the new watches.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

Thanks again to everyone who has looked and commented. I am really excited almost feels like Christmas in October.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

Thanks for looking. CD due Monday and the rest by Tuesday so I will hopefully have some pics both days.

Jackprime1 wrote:
Congrats and wear them well...Post some pics when you get them...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts