Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Sunday morning I happened to wake up to catch the beginning of Shawn's 4:00 am EST show.

It was the ShopNBC Birthday Celebration.

They closed out all the remaining stock of Chase Durer Watches.

All the remaining stock they had of Chase Durer was being eliminated and these items were not due to return to ShopNBC.

I spoke with Shawn several times via email during the show. Iforced myself to buy two Strike Force for re-sale. Good thing I had a littleroom left on my ShopNBC Credit Card!

Shawn said there are no scheduled shows with Chase Durer for the rest of the year.

A classic presentation of modern ingenuity! Sleek and edgy black ionic plated (IP) 316L stainless steel and polished 316L stainless steel crafts the round case of this full-throttle edition of the Strike Force from Chase-Durer. Decked out with an accurate and reliable Swiss Ronda 50524H quartz movement and a GMT complication, this brilliant timepiece comes ready for adventure.
The round dial, insilver-tone, features an engine turn pattern and displays silver-tone Arabic numerals at 3:00, 6:00, 9:00, and 12:00 with Tritium luminous index markers at all remaining hour positions. A date window shows up near 3:00. The GMT scale appears around a ring on the inner dial with Arabic numerals at all even hour positions. The Chase Durer name and logo rest below 12:00 while "Swiss Made" highlights 6:00. Silver-tone luminous hour, minute, and second hands and a yellow GMT hand complete the dial.
A black ionic plated (IP) and polished 316L stainless steel bracelet gives this incredible creation an undeniable presence and provides a comfortable fit. A push button deployant clasp works in conjunction with the bracelet to secure this masterpiece to your wrist.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

very nice watches and good catches by you (even if you just plan to resell them). Nice watches.

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

Congrats on snagging those C-D timepieces.

It's sad to see a brand leave the Shop. I know that you can buy these pieces elsewhere, but probably not at the Shop's price, and definitely not with 3-4-5-6 VP's! :(

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
very nice watches and good catches by you (even if you just plan to resell them). Nice watches.
I may end up keeping one, I have always wanted a CD but was never able before to make the commitment, but since I declined on the OTV this weekend, I had some available credit on my ShopNBC card, so I grabbed up these two. There are already some on the bay for $695. Can you believe it? If I could sell one for that, that would pay for both plus!

I am glad that ShopNBC doesn't ship International.

·
Registered
27 Posts
imported post

Ordered a Condor Chrongraph (Blue) on leather strap the other day (J174073)....Nice timepiece but little on small size...40-42 mm case. Still 2 left in black if anyone still looking for good price on Chase Durer watch.

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

Man I knwew that was gonna happen I wanted to get one of those also..Oh well at least I got my trackmaster.

·
Registered
420 Posts
imported post

I do believe the question was asked at WG's if CD was leaving. The response was that they are moving out all the old inventory and will possibly see some new stuff come early next year.

Marianne has been dealing with some personal; issues for the past 6 months or so and to quote her "watches are the last thing on my mind".

I wish her well and look forward to seeing more of her fantastic line on SHOP.

·
Registered
435 Posts
imported post

My CD Conquest in black MOP arrives tomorrow .... can't wait. This is my first CD and if I love it as much as I think I'm going to assuming there are some left on the shop, it won't be my last document.write('/images/emoticons/wink.gif

reason for edit : phat fingers (sp)

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

I should receive these today!

Loking forward to holding my first CD in my hands!

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

They did not arrive today. Waaaaa!

·
Registered
4 Posts
imported post

Losing C/D is a big loss. Do you realize that every other watch brand that you buy from the Shop goes down in price except for the C/D ? I was lucky enough to realize what was happening and bought the black/gold missle command ,three different conquests and three different sport conquests. I called C/D and bought black bands to replace the two white straps and can now wear the watches all year long.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

There is a Crossfire black IP with a so called copper dial returning, should be there any day now!

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
There is a Crossfire black IP with a so called copper dial returning, should be there any day now!
Just didn't like it?

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Tera-Ram wrote:
RipitRon wrote:
Just didn't like it?
To be honest the dial was a terrible color, and the watch just did nothing for me! It was a nice watch dont get me wrong, but the piece just didnt sing too me!!!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

I guess I was under the understanding that CD IS NOT leaving the Shop but they just won't have any new stuff the rest of the year. If they are leaving, it will be a huge loss for the Shop and for us customers! They make GREAT watches and unlike other lines there, don't lose their value!:?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts