Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Beautiful

Great pickup. Cortina is on my short list. That wrist shot may put me over the top. That blue is fantastic in the pic must be awesome in person

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Krin, and yep, the blue is outstanding!

·
Registered
288 Posts
I think that is a really nice piece. Love the dial, great colour. Congrats man. Wear it with maximum coolness.
Cheers
Derek

·
Registered
74 Posts
Really like this watch! Where did you get it and what did you pay? I assume it is stainless steel and does it have a sapphire crystal?

Please post some pics of the bracelet and lime if you can. And most importantly, enjoy the new watch. Fantastic taste.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Nice timepiece!

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
The blue is awesome. Congrats an a really nice Certina!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
10,668 Posts
Definitely am liking her Scott ! A lot !!! :eek: :smileyface_hand_cla You've got the best of both worlds with this one honestly. On the one hand, it's a watch that takes you back in time with a nice classic dive theme. Then it manages to be incredibly modern, and unique with the whole bezel, and hand design. Think it's awesome Scott ! Huge congratulations on it ! ..Enjoy !

·
Registered
954 Posts
Oh yeah. that's nice. Love the blue color

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Really like this watch! Where did you get it and what did you pay? I assume it is stainless steel and does it have a sapphire crystal?

Please post some pics of the bracelet and lime if you can. And most importantly, enjoy the new watch. Fantastic taste.
Mi6,

Picked it up on
Joma-little over 6 bones..had a coupon

1 - 20 of 23 Posts