Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
I think that is a really nice piece. Love the dial, great colour. Congrats man. Wear it with maximum coolness.
Cheers
Derek

·
Registered
75 Posts
Really like this watch! Where did you get it and what did you pay? I assume it is stainless steel and does it have a sapphire crystal?

Please post some pics of the bracelet and lime if you can. And most importantly, enjoy the new watch. Fantastic taste.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Nice timepiece!

·
Super Moderator
20,261 Posts
Definitely am liking her Scott ! A lot !!! :eek: :smileyface_hand_cla You've got the best of both worlds with this one honestly. On the one hand, it's a watch that takes you back in time with a nice classic dive theme. Then it manages to be incredibly modern, and unique with the whole bezel, and hand design. Think it's awesome Scott ! Huge congratulations on it ! ..Enjoy !

·
1,158 Posts
Oh yeah. that's nice. Love the blue color

·
Long Time Member
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Really like this watch! Where did you get it and what did you pay? I assume it is stainless steel and does it have a sapphire crystal?

Please post some pics of the bracelet and lime if you can. And most importantly, enjoy the new watch. Fantastic taste.
Mi6,

Picked it up on
Joma-little over 6 bones..had a coupon

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.