·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
743 Posts
imported post

I hate to put it this way, but, every time I see one of these so-called 'celebrities' endorsing some product (they probably could care less about), I automatically KNOW in my heart-of-hearts that part of the price of that product is going directly into the pocket of these same people. And, FWIW, that makes me want to avoid that product altogether - something I'm able to do 99.999% of the time!

Just my 2¢ and I'm gonna' stick to it 'till someone convinces me otherwise!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Aaron Eckhart at Comic Con - seems to be a Bell and Ross

Attachments

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

SOURCE (FROM FIRST POST IN THIS THREAD ALSO)

For decades, wristwatches have been endorsed by celebrities of the stage, screen and sports world.

We have put together a collection of some of these advertisements.

TAG-Heuer

Tiger Woods, Brad Pitt, Jeff Gordon, Maria Sharapova, Juan Pablo Montoya, Kimi Raikkonen, Uma Thurman, Fernando Alonso, Lewis Hamilton and Shah Rukh Khan are some of the celebrity faces for TAG Heuer's 'What are you made of?' campaign.

Longines

Humphrey Bogart and Audrey Hepburn are some of the 2005/2006 celebrity faces for the classical and elegant Longines brand.

Omega

Nicole Kidman is one of the new celebrity faces for the storied Omega brand.

Baume & Mercier

Kim Basinger and Gary Sinese are the newest Baume-et-Mercier celebrities. Previously, Kiefer Sutherland and Meg Ryan were behind the Baume campaign.

MontBlanc

Nicolas Cage represents MontBlanc.

Raymond Weil

Charlize Theron is the celebrity voice for Raymond Weil

Ebel

Ebel is represented by international supermodel Gisele

Oris

Racing star Nico Rosberg, and diving superstar Carlos Coste are the spokesmodels for Oris Watches

·
Long Time Member
8,308 Posts

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
imported post

Tissot has a few celeb reps too... Danica Patrick IRL and NASCAR racer

Nicky Hayden 2006 MotoGP world champ and current MotoGP rider for Ducati..

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

Last night I spotted Guy Fieri sporting some new Nixon watches....really sweet looking. First place he was at he had a Nixon 51-30 Chronograph in all Black IP with gunship great dial and skeletonized red hour and minute hands...really sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttt!!!

In the second place he was wearing the same watch type...but looked like this one...

Too bad the all black ip version is sold out...but they have other versions...and not really expensive...between $400 and $500.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
imported post

I have seen Guy wearing several watches I recognize. I've seen him wear what looks like a Doxa on several episodes of his shows. I've also noticed that Alton Brown seems to have a large watch collection. Both Guy and Alton seem to be wearing a different watch in most of their episides.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts

·
Long Time Member
8,308 Posts
imported post

There's a big Breitling/Travolta billboard similar to this one driving on your way to downtown on the highway.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
imported post

Guy Fieri

Guy is the star of two of the Food Network's hottest shows "Guy's Big Bite" and "Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives". He also hosts a show on NBC called Minute to Win It http://www.nbc.com/minute-to-win-it. He is a successful entrepreneur with his restaurants Johnny Garlic's and Tex Wasabi's. We are proud to have Guy in the Serket Watch Family. To learn more about our favorite chef Guy Fieri, please visit http://www.guyfieri.com and check out the grub at http://www.johnnygarlics.com and http://www.texwasabis.com.

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

Josh Gates of "Destination Truth" has sported an Invicta GD Titanium on a few episodes...and last nights episode he had a different Titanium watch on...although I couldn't make out who it was by....but it was a big watch!!!

Famed Egyptologist Dr. Zahi Hawass wears a Panny all the time...even when he is underground climbing thru 4000+ year old tombs in the Valley of the Kings.

I also spotted Guy Fieri wearing a new Serket, and a new U-Boat...the all black version with orange numerals. Totally sweeeeeeettttt!!!

Of course...Tony Kanaan has his signature watch by Luminox...and Nascar driver Juan Pablo Montoya has a signature watch...made by Audemars Piguet.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.