Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I currently don't have pictures of all my Invicta watches, but here are some I do have (in no particular order) ...

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Catbird wrote:
wow- what a fantastic collection!

Can you tell me what models the watches above are please.

Awesome collection.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

I bought this one for my wife to see how she'd like a small-ish diver style watch. She keeps it in her jewelry box and hardly ever wears it. It's a bit too small for me @ ~39mm or less.

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Catbird wrote:
I bought this one for my wife to see how she'd like a small-ish diver style watch. She keeps it in her jewelry box and hardly ever wears it. It's a bit too small for me @ ~39mm or less.
What model is that also please? I am looking for a larger case for my watch.

The Lady Abyss and Diamond Pro Diver I got her are about 34mm across. 39mm is a little larger.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
Catbird wrote:
What model is that also please? I am looking for a larger case for my watch.

The Lady Abyss and Diamond Pro Diver I got her are about 34mm across. 39mm is a little larger.
I don't recall the model number -- the case back doesn't state on this one and the box w/ papers is packed away.

The dial just has the usual "Automatic, Professional, 200M Water Resistant".

With my calipers, the case diameter from 12:00 to 6:00 indicates a little over 37mm.

It came with a (dainty) deployment clasp.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

thanks for the info. I will try to figure it out. You really have a fantastic collection.

What else do you own for watches?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

I own many dozens of watches, but no high-dollar varieties, i.e., Rolex, Omega, etc.

I have quite a few Seikos, Citizens, Casios and a couple of new Orients.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

You should post those also if you can. I would love to see them also. Seeing your pictures is honestly inspiring.

·
Administrator
1,227 Posts
imported post

Catbird, you have a wonderful collections. How many total watches do you currently own?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

To be perfectly honest, I've never counted them, but I have a very good reason...

It would force me to face the reality that I have an uncontrollable addiction that never seems to be satisfied. Maybe some day you will see me on the reality TV documentary - INTERVENTION. :eek:

·
Administrator
1,227 Posts
imported post

Catbird wrote:
To be perfectly honest, I've never counted them, but I have a very good reason...

It would force me to face the reality that I have an uncontrollable addiction that never seems to be satisfied. Maybe some day you will see me on the reality TV documentary - INTERVENTION. :eek:
are we talking "hundreds"??? awesome!

I think what I would like to see is your watch box to hold all of those watches!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
imported post

No-no, not hundreds (I wish). All are jammed into 3 watch boxes. I'll give an exact count in a couple of days. Maybe 50 or so.

Remember I have no particular brand loyalty. I even have Timexes like this one...

and this one...

·
Administrator
1,227 Posts
imported post

those are sweet! You can post about other brands in the "Other Brands" section of this site. I am excited to learn about other brands also.

Do you have any TX Watches?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
imported post

TheWATCHer wrote:
Do you have any TX Watches?
No, I do not.

I have:

Invicta
Seiko
Citizen
Casio
Timex
Smith & Wesson
Uzi
*Luminox
Traser
Orient
LUM-TEC
& possibly 1 or 2 others that I'm not recalling.

*I also have a white Luminox like these, above.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts