Watch Freeks banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:smile-thumb2:You know I have got to say that for a company that was once noted for their calculators and electronic keyboards they have become quite the watch company.They use to make nothing but digital watches when they first started out in the 80s but now they make all kinds of timepieces suitable for everything from the office to everyday work watches.I owned one of the first G shocks that came out plus I had the calculator watch.Kind of fell out of Casio watches for awhile.Now flash forward 30 years later and just within the past 6mos I have started purchasing casio watches again.For some reason I have been starting to really like them alot again.Maybe its the affordability and reliability of them.I bought the 100 meter Diver with the day/date and resin case.Then I bought the 200 meter dive watch.And about two weeks ago while at Wal-Mart I picked up the Chronograph water resistance to 100 meters that has the date at the 4 oclock position comes with the sub-dials in either red,green,blue or orange.Of course I got the blue sub-dial to go with my uniform.Man what happened I don't recall Casio having such good watches with many cool styles.Albeit their quartz but they do make some very nice watches.Yes I know this post is long winded.I many of you Guys also dig Casio?

·
Registered
391 Posts
Value for money etc they can't be beaten. I bought one to use when I'm running and mowing the lawns etc. love it.

·
Registered
650 Posts
I have to admit that I'm liking Casio more and more these days... I've got a G-Shock Tough Solar G-2300 that has taken so much abuse in the 7 1/2 years I've had it and it's still chugging along like a champ. I'm planning on adding another G-Shock into the rotation soon, as well as a Chronograph from their Edifice line.

·
Banned
754 Posts
My most used watch. My 3rd attempt at a Frogman, liked the other two but this I love. I need one more one day, the green resin one with gold accents and hardware as well as the blue resin one.

Reactions: #four

·
Super Moderator
10,582 Posts
:thumb::happy0065::cool: Great post HW ! ..Can just feel the excitement in your words, and how much you enjoy the brand. Really is amazing just how many watches Casio makes, and how many different watches, and collections they have within the company. There is something for everyone when you think about it, and they just keep adding new models every year, so it just keeps getting better, and better too ! :eek: It's incredible !!! Can totally understand why you, and I guess all of us like them so much.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts