Watch Freeks banner

Casio Vintage Digital watch - Sell or keep?

• Are Casio Digital watches still desirable?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What models are most popular?

• Would you buy a watch that is a vintage from 1979/80?

• What would the price of such a timepiece be in £GBP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a rare and vintage Casio 83QS-41 dating back to 1979/80 in full working order with a METAL case (unlike the more recent retro models that have a resin and chrome coated finish). All buttons work including the light.
It has the original metal strap and only a few very light scratches only noticable in certain light.

Any ideas how much i could sell it for in £GBP or would you advise I should hold onto to it for a few more years hoping to will increase in price.

I know right now Casio retro digital wathes have been somewhat of a comeback...:)

Many thanks
RK

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
Do an advanced search on ebay for completed and sold listings, you may get an idea of what it's worth.
Anyway, with out seeing yours, the condition, etc. there's no way of knowing what you can get.

·
Registered
5,304 Posts
Do an advanced search on ebay for completed and sold listings, you may get an idea of what it's worth.
Anyway, with out seeing yours, the condition, etc. there's no way of knowing what you can get.
I did, they hover around 30 bucks. Watches that were made by the hundreds of thousands are not considered rare I'm afraid. If it was one by Omega, that would be a different matter I guess.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts