Watch Freeks banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys I own the Casio analog 200m diver with screw down crown,rubber strap and date at the 3 o clock position.I was lucky enough to pick mine up for 25 dollars.A co worker purchased it for 60 said it was to big for his wrist so he sold it to me for 25 bucks.Man I love this watch.Its a good solid bang for the buck dive watch and its one of my favorites in my collection.Does anyone else own this piece and if so whats your humble opinion of this watch?

·
Registered
265 Posts
I paid $35 for mine new, and it gets a lot if wrist time. Great work watch and I'm a welder so it is pretty tough also. Not much harder on a watch than in a welding shop.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Hi.i want to ask something.how can i spot a fake casio dw290?and what is the round symbol under the 'electro luminescent backlight' words?i dont have that round symbol on my watch.is it fake?
Gently open it with a hammer (claw portion) It's easier to spot a fake $30 watch from the inside.

:confused:

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
You mean mine is fake one?

It might be fake....and it might not be fake. It doesn't really matter because it's a $30 watch. Enjoy it for what it is....a $30 watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: chris.cargile.9
1 - 8 of 8 Posts