Watch Freeks banner
6321 - 6340 of 6385 Posts

·
Long Time Member
909 Posts
Is this the GR 86?
Yep. It is a seriously awesome little car if crazy light, rear wheel drive, great handling, and good enough power interest you. I’ve had cars that cost several times more than this one and it’s seriously the most fun. Awesome little car, but there is no sound deadening. Be prepared to hear it all everywhere you go.

As good looking as this GR is, that Volvo is so much better looking. I just love how simple it all looks, but is somehow extremely sexy and classy.

·
Long Time Member
909 Posts
Showed up at my tiny brewery in the country where the retirees from Mass built the tiny building to the far right, and there was a car show with 500 elderly people sweating in the sun. I talked to a retired guy with a Westfalia VW van from the 70’s for an hour. Most of the show was 80 year old rich men who extracted America’s wealth for themselves and bought a new Corvette as their achievement and zenith. A couple of Maseratis to rub in the lower peoples’ faces. It was weird. I had my beers and went back to dig ditches for a living.

6321 - 6340 of 6385 Posts