Watch Freeks banner

5541 - 5560 of 5619 Posts

·
Registered
Orient and Seiko
71 Posts
Today's lust...
1968 GT/CS is def. my favorite mustang.
Brittany Blue with White top/stripes really pops.

Also considering trading in the Accord on a truck.I'm so sick of sedan life. I was always a truck guy before this
The new F150 is pretty impressive.

Would love one of these:

·
Long Time Member
1,024 Posts

Reactions: Robotaz

·
6,117 Posts
This is my new car, it's on order and I hope to receive it the end of June. Kia Stonic DynamicPlus Line. A bit smaller than my current car and it's a crossover with some elevated ground clearance. Mild hybrid which sounds much more interesting than it is. 48 volt starter/generator that assists with accelerating from stand still and reclaims energy when coasting (clutch by wire so the engine will disengage and shut down when you release the accelerator). This is the only thing that makes me scratch my head, will all that electronics prove reliable?

·
2,589 Posts
This is my new car, it's on order and I hope to receive it the end of June. Kia Stonic DynamicPlus Line. A bit smaller than my current car and it's a crossover with some elevated ground clearance. Mild hybrid which sounds much more interesting than it is. 48 volt starter/generator that assists with accelerating from stand still and reclaims energy when coasting (clutch by wire so the engine will disengage and shut down when you release the accelerator). This is the only thing that makes me scratch my head, will all that electronics prove reliable?

Another model that Kia doesn't import to the US. Will this be your color?

After decades of Land Cruisers for family excursions, we are actually looking at the upcoming Ford Bronco, LWB 4 door version.

·
6,117 Posts

After decades of Land Cruisers for family excursions, we are actually looking at the upcoming Ford Bronco, LWB 4 door version.

Yes, exactly this colour (with the black roof). I always thought of you as a 'resto mod man' :) I picked this one for you, a 1977 Velocity Bronco, only $129K!

Reactions: enricosonic

·
6,117 Posts

Electric?

·
6,117 Posts
Nope a knuckle dragging, petrol guzzling V6. Initially at least. Supposedly a hybrid is in the works though.
So like me, you remain an environmental criminal! :) All electric cars are prohibitively expensive over here (despite the subsidy) and because I live in a four storey appartment, a charging station is out of the question. No space for it and another 1500 Euro if there were. Besides that, battery powered cars are not the future as far as I am concerned. Hydrogen, yes.

5541 - 5560 of 5619 Posts