Watch Freeks banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wondered if any of you guys were having a problem with accessing the forum with your laptops or desktops? I can use my phone but it just won't load on the laptop and is says it trying to load "Ajax.googleapis.com"? Any ideas?

It's actually on all the different watch forums I visit. Even watchrecon is saying it. Can't figure it out.

·
Registered
5,507 Posts
I wondered if any of you guys were having a problem with accessing the forum with your laptops or desktops? I can use my phone but it just won't load on the laptop and is says it trying to load "Ajax.googleapis.com"? Any ideas?

It's actually on all the different watch forums I visit. Even watchrecon is saying it. Can't figure it out.
What are the Possible Solutions to Fix the Issue?

Following are some possible way to fix this problem:

Using Public DNS (Recommended)

Correct DNS setup allows the browser to get the required library files quickly from the server. By default browsers obtain DNS servers dynamically from your Internet Service Provider (ISP) which may not be efficient in getting the script files. Alternatively you can use Google public DNS which will have the cached library files and send them quickly to your browser. This will also improve the overall loading speed of the page.

Try 8.8.8.8 for the primary DNS. This is not my knowledge, I just used Google and searched for the message you supplied.

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Goodwatch. I appreciate the suggestion.

Yeah, I gave that a shot but did not have any success unfortunately.

I went as far as to call Apple Support last night. I was on the phone for two hours and still didn't arrive at any conclusions. They are to be calling me back early next week as they have "never encountered this problem". I think they were convinced that it was a Cache Killer I had been using with Chrome, but that didn't pan out.

I will update if they end being of any assistance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts