Watch Freeks banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, first time post, have been a watch person for years. I need a watch band for a INVICTA Grand Lupa. This is one of the lupa's that has a large band that does not flex much. Would someone please let me know where I may purchase one on line. Thanks. :smile-thumb2:

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
I do not know if you can even get original straps for those anymore. But buying a strap for it shouldn't be an issue..many aftermarket and custom options available.

Can you post a pic and its model number

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
3,979 Posts
Thunder217
I owned an Invicta Bolt that I couldn't stand the sight of
So I gave it to my SIL. He wore the bolt only a few months
and a tear appeared in the strap near the lugs.
Like you I needed a strap and found the nearest mall has
28mm straps. $40.00. (Invictas price for the OEM strap? $75.00)
Never dreamed Invicta would use double springbars to secure
the strap. Finally got new strap installed. Another of lifes lessons.
AS was said in this thread, their are alternatives to OEM straps.

Lou Snutt

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
NEW BAND

Thanks for the information. I just need to get a new band. the model number for the INVICTA I have is 6093 it was purchased as a grand lupa. The band did split up near the lugs and this band is Blue like the face of the watch. I would even buy it directly from INVICTA are they online somewhere. Thanks for the information. :smile-thumb2:

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Thanks for the information. I just need to get a new band. the model number for the INVICTA I have is 6093 it was purchased as a grand lupa. The band did split up near the lugs and this band is Blue like the face of the watch. I would even buy it directly from INVICTA are they online somewhere. Thanks for the information. :smile-thumb2:

You will not be able to buy it direct from invicta. They do not sell replacement straps online and you would have to contact them to order...IF they even have it, which they most likely do not. They rarely stock replacement straps and bracelets for older models. And if they did the base the price for it on their inflated MSRP.

I found 2 options for you. You could buy another watch...selling on eBay for $130 or best offer.
http://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/191748766685

I found this grey 26mm Lupah strap which would probably look good.

http://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/161904387543

Your other option is to just check out sites like Panatime.com and other sites that carry 26mm straps as that is the size you need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BLUE BAND

Thanks guys, I went directly to INVICTA they were very nice and ordered one that may take up to three weeks to get. But it will be the exact band that I need for the Grand LUPA. Yes, the watch on E-bay is just like the one that I have. Love the Grand. I have several of them. Thanks. again. I will have some watches for sale soon. Is there a place to sale watches on this forum?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts