Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Or the new SS Armida A1 in 42mm?

The Borealis Spectre? Or their Bronze Anonimo homage ?

What's going on ?

I'm really hating the photobucket process to post on watch forums lately. Are there any easier alternatives ?

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Thanks for the heads up on the Armida A1 42mm. I'm on it.

PS: Try the Tapatalk App for posting pics. It's the only way I roll

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
You mean this puppy:

Features
- Swiss ETA SA 2892-A2 TOP grade
- Water resistant 400 atmos. / 4000 meters/ 13120 ft.
- Screwed crown and case back cover
- Antimagnetic
- Inside AR coated anti scratch crystal
- 120 positions bezel with screws system to extracting
- Three bezels available with different functions: 60 minutes counter, no decompression limits and chromatic depth gauge
- Two minute hands available with different shape
- Automatic helium valve at 2 position

I'm on it, will order one if my finances will allow it.

·
Banned
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone !
I see TC posted some good stuff.

Thank you, #four ! I was at work so I'm gonna download it right now.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Crepas = fail.

Not feeling it at all.
That's the beauty of your own opinion, it's yours and yours alone! :smile1: And that's why I like it here so much!

Reactions: Myke and Danny T

·
Registered
522 Posts
My opinion on this watch is that it is fugly. Not up to par with the Cayman or others before it.

You mean this puppy:

Features
- Swiss ETA SA 2892-A2 TOP grade
- Water resistant 400 atmos. / 4000 meters/ 13120 ft.
- Screwed crown and case back cover
- Antimagnetic
- Inside AR coated anti scratch crystal
- 120 positions bezel with screws system to extracting
- Three bezels available with different functions: 60 minutes counter, no decompression limits and chromatic depth gauge
- Two minute hands available with different shape
- Automatic helium valve at 2 position

I'm on it, will order one if my finances will allow it.

·
Banned
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It would be a no brainer for me if I didn't have this one already.

If mine was black or blue version, I'd quickly sell to buy that Crepas. Didn't know it was 55mm lug to lug. Mine feels way smaller than that.

I think they hit a homerun here and it's smart that they are taking pre-orders until the 31st to maximize their sales/profit. They could've sold for more. The last couple of the preowned first generation went for asking price of more than $1000. This is currently $843 + or -

·
Registered
2,242 Posts

If mine was black or blue version, I'd quickly sell to buy that Crepas. Didn't know it was 55mm lug to lug. Mine feels way smaller than that.

I think they hit a homerun here and it's smart that they are taking pre-orders until the 31st to maximize their sales/profit. They could've sold for more. The last couple of the preowned first generation went for asking price of more than $1000. This is currently $843 + or -
loved & flipped the HELSON

55MM L2L a beast... ICONIC MONO BLOC TOOL...i have gone smaller...i think the CREPAS is cool but will LOOK ONLY

·
Registered
2,278 Posts

Helson shark master is wayyyyyyyy better. Light years nicer by far IMO

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
For me Crepas has had so many outstanding watches over the years, this one was a let down. And the ridiculous colors of the three bezels made It even worse. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
456 Posts
As a rule I look for 3 or more year warranties on watches that are over $500. My experience is 1 and 2 year warranties show some cutting of corners. I am very easy on my watches, but the bands take the blunt of my wear.

Just my opinion but I hope it helps in purchasing the quality you pay for!

-WW

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
Crepas makes a very nice quality product and this one looks gorgeous to me. I love the colors and the look. I can't wait to have it on my wrist. It doesn't hurt me at all to have a top grade 2892, 4K meters, quality mesh, or HV at 2 either.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Gotta put my vote in the dissenters camp on the Crepas. Just doesn't work for me. Plus... 55mm lug to lug. Giant watches are no good for me - my girly wrist is only 53mm wide itself.

·
Super Moderator
10,590 Posts
Whoa, check that one out !!! :eek: :cool: All of the different colors remind you of how a lot of brands used to have that funky edge with their watches. :smile-thumb2:Love how there are a few variations for people too so they can choose just how funky, or freeky they want to get. Hadn't actually seen these so thanks a lot for the news you guys !

1 - 20 of 23 Posts