Watch Freeks banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Are you a people pleaser ?...Do you find it difficult to tell others no ?

There are three people in my life that I wouldn't even consider using the word no with, the man in my life & my parents.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

Duchess wrote:
Are you a people pleaser ?...Do you find it difficult to tell others no ?

There are three people in my life that I wouldn't even consider using the word no with, the man in my life & my parents.
Hi Duchess, I cannot remember saying no to Theresa. I just want to add, to the folks that still have their parents, take extra special care of them and make a little extratimeto spendwiththem. ....Bob

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Anyone will be hard pressed to get me too say Yes. So it will be up to that individual to convince me to say Yes. The answer generally is No!

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
imported post

Can you say no?

No.........................

Wait, I just said it. Oh no. Oops. There it is again. I don't know what to do. Know? Wait, know, sound like no, it's almost like saying no. There it is once again. Alright. Alright.I guess I can say no.

See, just did it again.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Hate conflict. If I can say yes without creating a hardship on myself I will do everything I can to please someone to a point. If the request is ridiculous then no is easy to say.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Generally speaking, I have no problem with saying no. It is dependent upon the person though. With some recent events, it is becoming increasingly easier to say no!

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

i have absolute no problem saying no.......at all......i would not call myself a people pleaser at all.....if its not right, if its stupid, if its something i dont want to do, i say no........

obviously there are exceptions like with your boss, or your significant other,(especially this one, because you have to do things sometimes you dont want to do to please the other, and there is nothing wrong with that..)

but generally, i have no problem saying no........

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

I'm not a people pleaser, but I will listen to someone's point of view and sometimes it's easier to "go along with" than "be right". I carefully pick my battles.

I don't have a "need" to be right, however, I will be quick to point out when someone is trying to force "their wrong/incorrect ways" upon me or the situation at hand.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

I kinda have a problem with saying NO...It all depends on the situation and who it is.

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

I'm constantly telling my kids NO!!! But when it comes to work I'm always saying yes...LOL

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

I'm a realist and a pragmatist so it's easy for me to say NO when the situation calls for it!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts