Watch Freeks banner

Can not upload pics anymore.

1K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  skip4502 
#1 ·
Here is the message I am getting. Any suggestions?
Thanks!

Failed to write file. Check disc quotas and permissions for the path: /usr/sites/watchfreeks.com/www/albums/10/6e2a3a7a98e50b1aa9b83b4898d76529_10025.jpg

#7 ·
I have told the programming guys about this problem. They should be looking at it in the next hour.

I am sure it is probably adjusting a level or limits to a size of a folder. More info when I have it.

#13 ·
I love the new site. However I'm not able to upload at all (read the sticky and nothing's there) and posting is a nightmare. I was just wondering with all of your techno savvy if it would be possible to put the "G" back on the toolbar like it uses to be. Attaching a picture takes quite a few steps, and uploading to my gallery, well forget it. It used to be so easy, but I don't know if the new software supports it. I don't get any of the Icons like Don does to upload. Just asking. Thanks.

#14 ·
What browser are you using? The site works best with FF, IE and chrome(which I am currently using). Even when using safari on my phone the icons are there.

Attaching photos is very easy, by hitting the paper clip icon in the toolbar when composing a message.

And then you can load up into your gallery as well. If you are using gallery though to post your pics, the easiest thing to do is have two tabs open to do so. One tab to use for your gallery and the other open to compose your post.

Or you can always use photobucket....which of course has nothing to do with the site. You just copy and paste the img code from photobucket.

#15 ·
What am I doing that causes my pictures to upload as an attached thumbnail as opposed to a full-sized image?

I'm a newb, but the process here is the same as every other forum I regular... the only problem is I'm getting a different result.

I'm sure my father wouldn't be surprised that I can't get it right.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.