Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

As many of you know, we've been working on a new NFW website. And as many of you also know, the reason why the site is behind schedule is because my schedule is too jam-packed to get "my parts" done (which amounts to some of the writing, and all of the reviewing of layouts, approvals, etc).

Anyway, we're going to have a "Testimonials" section on the new site. So, I'd like to ask y'all a favor:

If you would, please put a few sentences together, as a testimonial about your NFW or about your experience in dealing with us, and email it directly to me. I don't want anyone to make up any lies, or over-inflated accolades.... Just asking for the truth. Do you like your NFW? Did you like dealing with us if you bought it directly from us? In what circumstances do you wear your NFW? Things like that.

If you'd like to contribute, you can email them to me at: [email protected]

We won't list your full name, probably just a first name and possibly your location so please also say where you live to save me some time in looking up that info.

Thanks very, very much! I really appreciate your help!

G

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

I've always heard good things about you and your company so this is a great idea. I haven't personally picked one up from you, but I hope to in the future. I would be more then happy to demo your new Viperfish at the first of the year. LOL!!

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
I've always heard good things about you and your company so this is a great idea. I haven't personally picked one up from you, but I hope to in the future. I would be more then happy to demo your new Viperfish at the first of the year. LOL!!
Hi Rob,

Thanks for the kind words! I'd be honored to have an NFW on your wrist someday....

Demo the ViperFish.... You're funny! I like that!

:%

G

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

G.Fox wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
Hi Rob,

Thanks for the kind words! I'd be honored to have an NFW on your wrist someday....

Demo the ViperFish.... You're funny! I like that!

:%

G
Hey it was worth a shot. I'm sure I will be contacting you when they become available. Keep up the good work.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

No problem George....I will email you.
Let me throw this practice run at you;

I recently contacted NFW via G. Fox and inquired about the AP and the new bracelet options. He responded before I finished the email with pricing, pictures and his grandmothers prize winning pumpkin pie recipe just in time for the holidays.
I decided on the SS/Blk face automatic w/all SS bracelet.......I sent NFW the information with payment and hit send on the keyboard. Moments later there was a knock at the door, there was a guy standing there answering the question, "What does brown do for me".......as you might have guessed it was my NFW!! I opened the package immediatley (which of course smelled like Holiday spice) and saw a really cool Grail like container similar to the one that God had created to store the tablets in (but smaller). I opened the container and a blinding light quickly engulfed my entire face and body and I immediately realized that my arthritis in my shoulder as well as my near sightedness were healed forever!!!
Inside I saw the most glorious watch of all time.......the NFW AP in all SS........now I know how women feel when giving birth (except for the pain part). The watch was perfect.....
I am quite pleased with my overall experience and am constantly surprised in the short amount of time that I have owned the watch. Just a quick list of the features that come with the AP:

- I do not adjust the time, reality adjusts to where my watch is set.
- When I shower with the AP it does not get wet....water gets NFW'd.
- I can bench and additional 100lbs since wearing this watch.

G, it might be a bit long....I can shorten it up and just hit the highlites if you'd like. LOL:%:%

CJ

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Seattle wrote:

I recently contacted NFW via G. Fox and inquired about the AP and the new bracelet options. He responded before I finished the email with pricing, pictures and his grandmothers prize winning pumpkin pie recipe just in time for the holidays.
I decided on the SS/Blk face automatic w/all SS bracelet.......I sent NFW the information with payment and hit send on the keyboard. Moments later there was a knock at the door, there was a guy standing there answering the question, "What does brown do for me".......as you might have guessed it was my NFW!! I opened the package immediatley (which of course smelled like Holiday spice) and saw a really cool Grail like container similar to the one that God had created to store the tablets in (but smaller). I opened the container and a blinding light quickly engulfed my entire face and body and I immediately realized that my arthritis in my shoulder as well as my near sightedness were healed forever!!!
Inside I saw the most glorious watch of all time.......the NFW AP in all SS........now I know how women feel when giving birth (except for the pain part). The watch was perfect.....
I am quite pleased with my overall experience and am constantly surprised in the short amount of time that I have owned the watch. Just a quick list of the features that come with the AP:

G, it might be a bit long....I can shorten it up and just hit the highlites if you'd like. LOL:%:%

CJ
Wow. You found the holy grail with one watch purchase. You forgot to include that this watch was melted down from gold found in King Tuts tomb, and that it came with a Ferrari. LOL!!!

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
Seattle wrote:

CJ
Wow. You found the holy grail with one watch purchase. You forgot to include that this watch was melted down from gold found in King Tuts tomb, and that it came with a Ferrari. LOL!!!
Rob, I saw no seed to point out the obvious!!!

CJ

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Seattle wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
Seattle wrote:

CJ

Rob, I saw no seed to point out the obvious!!!

CJ
LOL!! :lol:%

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

You guys are too funny!

Hey, I'm just giving this a bump. I received surprisingly few replies. If you have just about 2 minutes, and you own an NFW, I'd really appreciate if you could just put together a few sentences about how much you like your watch.

Then just email it to me at : [email protected]

Thanks to those who've already sent it!

All my best,

George

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
imported post

I wish I had a NFW to talk about. Iam waiting for the viperfish with the bracelet, but I do have the NFW wallpaper

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

DJ, when you do get VF you will have plenty to talk about!!!:b:b

CJ

djpop wrote:
I wish I had a NFW to talk about. Iam waiting for the viperfish with the bracelet, but I do have the NFW wallpaper

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Not to try to talk you out of a VF but on a bracelet the AP is just plain "sick". I would jump on the AP train now and get the VF early in the year. That is my plan except the AP has already come home.

djpop wrote:

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Hard to argue with you on that one Mike, I have not taken mine off since it came in....what a great watch!
So you gonna gets some pics ASAP??

CJ

UKWolfeman wrote:
Not to try to talk you out of a VF but on a bracelet the AP is just plain "sick". I would jump on the AP train now and get the VF early in the year. That is my plan except the AP has already come home.

djpop wrote:

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

George should get it today or tomorrow. Due back to me sometime next week and besides sizing pics will be the next thing.......

Seattle wrote:
Hard to argue with you on that one Mike, I have not taken mine off since it came in....what a great watch!
So you gonna gets some pics ASAP??

CJ

UKWolfeman wrote:

djpop wrote:

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

Hi George, I just sent you an e-mail with my thoughts about NFW. ....Bob

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

Seattle wrote:

CJ

Dang CJ...only an extra hundred on the bench press???? WOW...I just looked at one and went back to benching my old personal best in college...485lbs. Man...IfI had one on...I'll bet I could finally break the 500lb barrier I never managed to do in college!!!!

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Larry, remember I said an additional 100 pounds, that makes it 112 pounds total:%:%:%:%

CJ

Bichondaddy wrote:
Seattle wrote:

CJ

Dang CJ...only an extra hundred on the bench press???? WOW...I just looked at one and went back to benching my old personal best in college...485lbs. Man...IfI had one on...I'll bet I could finally break the 500lb barrier I never managed to do in college!!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts