Watch Freeks banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Cabela's Stainless Multi-Tool $6 Shipped

This Stainless Steel Multi-Tool drops from $12.99 to $5.99 at Cabelas.com. Plus, it ships free, saving you another $5.95 in fees. We couldn't find anything similar for less. The attached tools are constructed with stainless steel and include flat-nose pliers, a wire stripper, a knife, Phillips and flat-head screwdrivers, a saw, a bottle opener and scissors. A color will be randomly selected for you, unless you choose pink. Sales tax is charged in most states.

http://www.cabelas.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=1269129&WT.mc_id=ir36345&WT.tsrc=AFF&rid=10&irgwc=1

Cabela's Multitool

• Extra handy and priced right
    • Stainless steel tools, including scissors
    • Includes nylon sheath
A handy and affordable compact tool with devices you need for quick fixes and repairs. Stainless steel construction with an assortment of attached tools that includes flat-nose pliers, wire-stripper, knife, Phillips and flat-head screwdrivers, saw, bottle opener and scissors. Nylon sheath included. Imported.

Open length: 4-1/2".
Closed length: 3".
Colors: Pink, Assorted Green, Assorted Red, Assorted Black, Assorted Silver.

·
Premium Member
10,946 Posts
i wonder if that's also in store. i'll be going past the exit for the Maine store this weekend and may have to stop in (my daughter would love the pink!)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts